This is your first announcement about an added challange that will take place this October at the MVR Double Regional at Nelson Ledges. Nelson Ledges track facility sits on the border of two divisions of the SCCA, and therefore seems to be a venue that begs for a competitition between the two divisions, The NorthEast Division, and the Great Lakes Division. This year when you race this event you will be automatically entered as a competitor from your division in this head to head battle. There is no extra cost for this event. We just need the points from NE drivers so that we can beat the GL division and have bragging rights for the coming year.
My name is Carl Holbrook, an MVR member, and the representitive for the NE division drivers. The Great Lakes division has a representitive as well, Greg Vandersluis, who shall go down in defeat if we do our job well!
Entry forms are at www.mvrscca.org and the Divisional Shootout rules are at http://www.mvrscca.org/events/2009di...alshootout.pdf to see how the whole thing will work.
You can contact me with questions at my email address [email protected].
Greg can be contacted at [email protected] if any GL members happens to read the NE section of the Improved Touring website.
Plan on attending. MVR always puts on a great event. I will be adding updates as we get closer to the event.
See you there, Carl #41 ITC Renault Alliance