None

SM

Nick Leverone - 27 laps
    David Kupferschmid - 26 laps
    Yiannis Tsiounis - 26 laps

Excellent driving in cold, rainy conditions

Same propects for tomorrow

Terry

For those that did not make the event. It was COLD and WET.

Just to give you a feel for what you wooses missed out on, here is a video of the start of Saturday's SM race.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSGmHXqOK9c[/ame]

Phil Kogan 38 SM

Default Round 9 Results

TeamDI Pro IT Round 9 Results
    NJMP Lightning

ITR

Robert Nimkoff - 30 laps
    Fred Fox - 30 laps
    Robert Breault - 27 laps

ITS

Rob Driscoll - 30 laps (overall winner)
    Jeff Henderson - 30 laps
    Matt Rooke - 30 laps

ITA

Tim Klvana - 28 laps
    Robert Marx - 27 laps

ITB

Ken Hubbard - 28 laps
    Michael Reese - 28 laps
    Chris Schmidt - 27 laps

ITC

None

SM

Nick Leverone - 30 laps
    David Kupferschmid - 29 laps
    Derek Jones - 29 laps

Cool, drying track led to close, exciting racing

Great season finale

Terry

Phil, Great video! Really shows the challenges of racing in the rain... not just the traction its the visibility! :eek:

On the good side it looks like from your video that SM had a split start in the Pro-IT race

Stupid me with the rain and a split start I should have gone!
    Stephen

Quote Originally Posted by StephenB View Post
    Phil, Great video! Really shows the challenges of racing in the rain... not just the traction its the visibility! :eek:

On the good side it looks like from your video that SM had a split start in the Pro-IT race

Stupid me with the rain and a split start I should have gone!
    Stephen

Stephen
    That was the regional. No split start for Pro-IT....there were only 5 Miatas.

Great race on both days. On Saturday my secret weapon paid off nicely ( a new set of Rain Tires). I tried the same strategy on Sunday and got off to a great start. I tried to build a big cushion as most of the front of the grid was on dries with only me and Dan Jones on wets. We went out of the gates like a bat out of hell and I led a good portion of the race. As a strong dry line developed the Autotechnic boys came by blisteringly fast along with Rooke and Fred Fox. I held on with going away tires to finish third in class and 5th overall, and clinching the Pro-ITR championship.

Thank You Bob, Terry, Darrell and all others who contributed to a great season. I thoroughly enjoyed racing this series the last two years. Great racing, Great sponsorship, great trophies, Great folks manning the helm....what more could you want. Thanks again for everything.

R
    Rob Breault
    BMW 328is #36
    2008 Driving Impressions Pro-ITA Champion
    2008 NARRC DP Champion
    2009 NARRC ITR Champion
    2009 Team DI Pro-ITR Champion

That was a tough weekend - had no rains and went out on slicks. I think I was lapped 5 times by ITC rabbits to finish a solid last place. Left that afternoon and wish I had stayed for the dry race Sunday!

Next year - a full compliment of tires and wheels. Not having the cost of building a car will free up the extra budget.

Congrats to Doc Bro, Autotechnic, Flatout, Ridge Racing and all the Pro IT competitors - great season racing with all of you.

Looking forward to laying down some smack on you guys over the winter :-)
    BenSpeed
    #33 ITR Porsche 968
    BigSpeed Racing
    2013 ITR Pro IT Champion
    2014 NE Division ITR Champion

Ben you get the Bravery award.
    Rob Driscoll
    ITS 25
    NER

New rains on Sat and dries on Sun were the tickets. I had the opposite both days, but still had a blast racing. I came down to learn a new track and to meet some new people, I did both. Rob & Jeff from Autotechnic did a nice job both days. Rob Breault & I had some real fun Sat until some cars slamed the door on me a few times and rob got away. That's racing. Hopefully I'll be able to do more races with you guys next year.

To the ITB BMW, Ken Hubbard I want to apologize for the force off in blind right hander, what ever turn that is. I slide out to far trying to chase down Rob B. Although we didn't touch I didn't mean to push you out that wide. It looked like you saved it, I'm glad, good driving.

Thanks for the apology Dan. There was approximatly 3 to 5 inches of water off the track at that point. I did a tank slapper and every time I was sideways, a huge wave of water grass and mud came in each corrisponding window. I let the all grass dry on my helmut and will post a photo soon.
    I would like to thank everyone for another fantastic season. Who would believe driving around in circles, just as fast as you can,
    with a bunch of other crazy people, could be so much fun.
    I felt soo bad for the workers this past weekend. Hope all you guys/gals, finaly dried off and warmed up. "Thankyou all very much"
    I felt a little abandoned this weekend without the Blethen Bro's and Tim. Rick bailed out the last minute as well. Missed you guys. Mr. Reese put up a good fight in the dry on Sun. Although he was going pretty fast, Mr. Reese had his hands full in the rain on Sat., with only slicks.

Complete results on My-Laps. For those of us making Pit Stops to clean the wind screens!!!!
    Tom Weaver: Logistics & Technical Support Manager IE truck driver for 1986 RX-7 ITS #63. "Diesel Haulin' Rotary" 2005 Dodge 2500 Quad Cab The Hemi has retired "Long Live the Hemi" Bill Weaver Driver- 2004 NYSRRC John Chave Award. 2006 & 2013 ITS NYSRRC Champion!. Truck Driver Named Glen Region Worker of the Year 2008.Located 45 miles southeast of Watkins Glen in Sayre PA.

Looks like this weekend would have been perfect for Audi's!!! I wish I had not missed this one I was told that my dad spent some time in the mud on Sunday with a bad tire choice!!!

ANyway I just wanted to send a quick thank you to all those that made another wonderful year of the TEAM DI Pro-IT series. I think with the feedback that continues to come in and the fact that the series is truley driven by the drivers/competitors that it will only continue to grow and get better in the future! I am looking forward to running a few races again next season!

Derrell, you never get enough love, found this and had to post! Thanks for all the hard work

Raymond "TEAM DI is the best" Blethen
    RST Performance Racing
    www.rstperformance.com

Instead of Peter and/or Dave holding the countdown board we will have these lovely ladies. Ahhhh Vegas, no trip this year. But look for something real special at the NeSCCA Roundtable hosted by NNJR in March, more info to follow shortly but TeamDI will have a nice presence there.

Also, check the points and prize fund on www.NJRRS.com or www.ProITSeries.com. If you owe me a W9 or think you do get me one with your information. I have all the checks entered I just have to print them. A lot more drivers will receive over the $600 threshold this year.
    Thanks,
    Darrell Anthony

WOW over 30grand in actual $$ Prizes this year not including the sponsership givaways!!! That is crazy stuff!

Stephen

PS: Darrell did you get my I9 this year :eek:

Quote Originally Posted by dtanthon View Post
    Also, check the points and prize fund on www.NJRRS.com or www.ProITSeries.com. If you owe me a W9 or think you do get me one with your information. I have all the checks entered I just have to print them.
    So wait your tellin me I a gonna gets me a check for like 600 bucks? WOOHOO!!!! Send em I could use that money for the ARRC. Did ya send em yet did ya did ya?
    Last edited by dominojd; 10-23-2009 at 03:34 AM.
    Crazy Joe
    #01 ITA
    Nissan Sentra SE-R
    www.kakashiracing.com
    [email protected]
    www.kesslerengineering.com (Matt's the man)
    First non CRX at IT Fest 2009 2nd place overall
    2008 ITA NARRC & NYSRRC Champion

Quote Originally Posted by RSTPerformance View Post

Raymond "TEAM DI is the best" Blethen
    That's actually Andy to Darryl's left, and Forrest to his right. Surprise!

After attending the FlatOut year end / Christmas party last year and the 'gifts' I saw that could be the case.

Go to the www.NJRRS.com and open up the points, the Total Prize is there, Joe buys the first round at the ARRC! Make TeamDI Pro IT proud!
    If your name has a blue background you are over the threshold. I'll send out emails but if you think I need a W9 get it to me at Driving Impressions, Bob gave us an office to use, fax - 973.361.5204.

Also, there is a 90 day limit on the checks, cash them or donate them to the worker fund, after this past weekend we are investing in artic gear and row boats.

As always, send me a PM if you have questions. Darrell @ DarrellAnthony.com
    Thanks,
    Darrell Anthony