Thread: TEAMDI PROIT Round 8/9 at NJMP

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Looks like this weekend would have been perfect for Audi's!!! I wish I had not missed this one I was told that my dad spent some time in the mud on Sunday with a bad tire choice!!!

ANyway I just wanted to send a quick thank you to all those that made another wonderful year of the TEAM DI Pro-IT series. I think with the feedback that continues to come in and the fact that the series is truley driven by the drivers/competitors that it will only continue to grow and get better in the future! I am looking forward to running a few races again next season!

Derrell, you never get enough love, found this and had to post! Thanks for all the hard work

Raymond "TEAM DI is the best" Blethen
    RST Performance Racing
    www.rstperformance.com

Instead of Peter and/or Dave holding the countdown board we will have these lovely ladies. Ahhhh Vegas, no trip this year. But look for something real special at the NeSCCA Roundtable hosted by NNJR in March, more info to follow shortly but TeamDI will have a nice presence there.

Also, check the points and prize fund on www.NJRRS.com or www.ProITSeries.com. If you owe me a W9 or think you do get me one with your information. I have all the checks entered I just have to print them. A lot more drivers will receive over the $600 threshold this year.
    Thanks,
    Darrell Anthony

WOW over 30grand in actual $$ Prizes this year not including the sponsership givaways!!! That is crazy stuff!

Stephen

PS: Darrell did you get my I9 this year :eek:

Quote Originally Posted by dtanthon View Post
    Also, check the points and prize fund on www.NJRRS.com or www.ProITSeries.com. If you owe me a W9 or think you do get me one with your information. I have all the checks entered I just have to print them.
    So wait your tellin me I a gonna gets me a check for like 600 bucks? WOOHOO!!!! Send em I could use that money for the ARRC. Did ya send em yet did ya did ya?
    Last edited by dominojd; 10-23-2009 at 03:34 AM.
    Crazy Joe
    #01 ITA
    Nissan Sentra SE-R
    www.kakashiracing.com
    [email protected]
    www.kesslerengineering.com (Matt's the man)
    First non CRX at IT Fest 2009 2nd place overall
    2008 ITA NARRC & NYSRRC Champion

Quote Originally Posted by RSTPerformance View Post

Raymond "TEAM DI is the best" Blethen
    That's actually Andy to Darryl's left, and Forrest to his right. Surprise!

After attending the FlatOut year end / Christmas party last year and the 'gifts' I saw that could be the case.

Go to the www.NJRRS.com and open up the points, the Total Prize is there, Joe buys the first round at the ARRC! Make TeamDI Pro IT proud!
    If your name has a blue background you are over the threshold. I'll send out emails but if you think I need a W9 get it to me at Driving Impressions, Bob gave us an office to use, fax - 973.361.5204.

Also, there is a 90 day limit on the checks, cash them or donate them to the worker fund, after this past weekend we are investing in artic gear and row boats.

As always, send me a PM if you have questions. Darrell @ DarrellAnthony.com
    Thanks,
    Darrell Anthony