Thread: TEAMDI PROIT Round 8/9 at NJMP

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

We have room for 48.

Where are the ITA & ITB cars.

Going to be a great ITR and ITS race.

ITR is tied between Doc B and Rob T. Calling Dave Maynard ...... give the drivel king more to bloviate over. (fancy word) I wonder if Terry will do the open hood impound all again?

ITB is tight as well with Ken, Steve and Tim.

Going to be fun!
    Thanks,
    Darrell Anthony

Sorry guys/gals I wont be at the next event I incurred some major damage at the last event and unfourtunatly those repairs have taken the funds away and I just can't justify putting a charge on a CC to go have fun. I keep the mindset that if I use a CC then I am to addicted and need a little time off I will be back on track next season. For this year my last excitement of the year was with my brother and I both qualifying in the top ten with around 25 other ITR and ITS cars on track with us :026:

I believe that Ken H has won the TEAMDI Pro-ITB Championship in one of the best battles I have had in years. We finished with less than 1/2 second between us in 1/2 the races and we both drove 11/10ths the whole time! Thanks Ken for a great year!

Stephen Blethen
    ITB Audi Coupe

For ITB -
    Kenneth Hubbard 465
    Stephen Blethen 450
    Tim Mullen 400

We have 2 races, so as an example with 5 entries and 5 finishers in ITB the winner gets 75 (25 entry points + 50 finish points) points each race. Ken H. is in the lead at this time but it isn't wrapped up by any means yet unless Ken and Tim do not enter.
    Thanks,
    Darrell Anthony

Fellow Racers - and in particular Ken Hubbard;

I can't make the final 2 races this year.....I had made commitments months ago that occupy Friday the 16th, and other business matters have come up recently that will prevent me from making it to the track for the 17th and 18th. So.......it DOES look like the ITB championship will go to Ken Hubbard! And that is fine with me, as the final standings look indicative as to the way the season raced.

To Darrel, Bob, Terry, Steve and everyone who made it another GREAT year for the TeamDI PROIT Series - my sincere thanks! Well done!!! We are lucky to have such great energy and commitment from our leadership, and with the momentum that we have gained from the past 2 years, 2010 looks even better!

And on a personal note - a huge thanks to everyone who helped make the Veteran Homestead weekend at Lime Rock such an outstanding success - both in visibility for this organization, and in fund raising for our Vets!

See you next year!
    Tim Mullen
    # 86 ITB
    2006 NERRC Champion - ITB
    2006 NARRC Champion - ITB