This is a little wacky. The ITAC asks for differing opinions, but if they are not in line with their own, you argue against them.
Quote Originally Posted by lateapex911 View Post
#1: See also, chasing your tail. also known as putting too much stock in on track performance.
I just ask that you just put SOME stock in on track performance. The Process is a great piece of work, however from my perspective it is may not serving ITB very well at present. And if this observation is consistent thought the country a little extra weight on the new overdogs may be indicated. But what I hear from the ITAC is an unwillingness to even consider this. I personally would feel better if the ITAC just kept the door open for review of on track performance to use adjustments if needed.

What if, just for example, MK3 VW's, ex ITA Honda's, and Porsche 924 are "Problem Cars" that showed up the older previous top dogs in ITB most everywhere. Would you rather fix this problem, or say "ITB changed, get with the new order and build a WV".

Jake, did you watch the ITB races at Summit Labor Day Weekend. How bout those Honda's and WV MK3. How about the lap record being set twice! Shame about those slow old BMW 2002's.