Thread: LRP NARRC Runoffs

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by hondaman321 View Post
    .... Thats all I have to say.
    thanks,
    Biff

Good... Now we don't have to listen to your drivel anymore.

Glenn Lawton
    GSMmotorsports
    #14 ITS RX7
    NARRC ITS Champion 2012
    NERRC ITS Champion 2013 12 11 10 09 08
    NERRC STU Champion 2010

^^^
    Don't bet on it! Drivel tends to be a recurrent problem!
    Ed Funk
    NER ITA CRX, ITB Civic, ITC CRX (wanna buy a Honda?)
    Smart as a horse, hung like Einstein!

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Funk View Post
    ^^^
    Don't bet on it! Drivel tends to be a recurrent problem!
    Perhaps Slopok and Biff in a runoff at LRP. They can lap me so they feel better......LOL

hey docbro,
    How about this, your car is not legal either. I have looked at it in the pits when you have had the hood open. I know dave,dan built it for you. However I am not sure if you had known they built it illegally or you had not known. Next time you enter a race in ITR as a 328, you should prob take off the OBD 1 MANIFOLD THAT IS NOT LEGAL. There are other things as well, As far as Dave he is by far a better driver then me I can not drive at all, however it is actually logistics(this+that). You had this debate with andy's car being so fast when you had your ita z3. Listen it is simple math, a car can only go so fast with all the proper parts.

Thanks,
    Biff
    Last edited by hondaman321; 10-07-2009 at 04:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hondaman321 View Post
    hey docbro,
    How about this, your car is not legal either. I have looked at it in the pits when you have had the hood open. I know dave,dan built it for you. However I am not sure if you had known they built it illegally or you had not known. Next time you enter a race in ITR as a 328, you should prob take off the OBD 1 MANIFOLD THAT IS NOT LEGAL. There are other things as well, As far as Dave he is by far a better driver then me I can not drive at all, however it is actually logistics(this+that). You had this debate with andy's car being so fast when you had your ita z3. Listen it is simple math, a car can only go so fast with all the proper parts.

Thanks,
    Biff
    First off Biffer,

You're prooving yourself to ba a Jerk.

Second off you are the epitome of "a little knowledge is a dangerous thing"

My engine is a 2.5 you dope. Everyone knows it...I been upfront about it. I can show you the emails to Dan Jones from months ago talking about this. We log booked it as a 2.8 but the season came up too quick to build and install the 2.8 so it never got done (you do know Dave and I both have new borns right?). We listed it as a 2.8 so we could switch the engine without relog booking the car as soon as it got done(remember the VIN rule went away). Third (seeing how you know everything) you must know that there is NO advantage to have a 2.5 in a 2.8 car in fact only disadvantages. They are identical except for weight. The 2.8 weighs 85# more....I declare the 2850 weight and pass tech at that weight everytime. I challenge you to find my car illegal and if you'll look at my performance I've set NO track records, and only have ONE race with a fastest lap of field. I've built a season out of consistency and heads up driving.....if I do have a cheater engine in my car I sure got ripped off seeing how I've gotten beat consistently by ITS cars. The only time I've beaten Thiele, Nimkoff and Maynard is when they've had issues. If it'll make you happy I'll list the car as a 325 and drop the 85# gladly....

I think where done here.....

Stop being a paddock lurker, an internet hater and in general a troll....come introduce yourself in the paddock and we can go over every inch of my car together (with the GCR if you'd like). Otherwise, if you don't have the courage to do that then go (you know what) yourself.

I'll take my apology anytime you're ready.

R
    Last edited by Doc Bro; 10-07-2009 at 05:33 PM.
    Rob Breault
    BMW 328is #36
    2008 Driving Impressions Pro-ITA Champion
    2008 NARRC DP Champion
    2009 NARRC ITR Champion
    2009 Team DI Pro-ITR Champion