View Poll Results: I would like the IT rules to allow removal of dual purpose vestiges.

Voters
131. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

76 58.02%
  • No

55 41.98%

Thread: A Poll Regarding the IT Rules Set

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

***washer bottle, heater core and HVAC system, wipers/wiper motors, headlights, and wiper bottle reservoir.***

***dashboards, windshields (replace with lexan), all lights, or 'anything that doesn't add performance to the car' should all be removed because they don't constitute a 'racecar'.***

Bill Miller, your list please.

& the list continues untill we have a _______________ (fill in the blank) class that already exists.

Dude, if it isn't broke why are you trying to fix it.
    Have Fun ; )
    David Dewhurst
    CenDiv Milwaukee Region
    Spec Miata #14

I think "No ITAC" (for a while...lol) in this thread is a good idea. Let's see what this slice of membership says and go from there.
    NC Region
    1980 ITS Triumph TR8

Quote Originally Posted by JeffYoung View Post
    I think "No ITAC" (for a while...lol) in this thread is a good idea. Let's see what this slice of membership says and go from there.
    Fine with me. I'm about a day from officially not giving a damn anymore. Again. This, because I am all but positive that the category is on the brink of having WAY bigger issues than washer bottles.

Have at it, y'all.

K

Quote Originally Posted by ddewhurst View Post
    ***washer bottle, heater core and HVAC system, wipers/wiper motors, headlights, and wiper bottle reservoir.***

***dashboards, windshields (replace with lexan), all lights, or 'anything that doesn't add performance to the car' should all be removed because they don't constitute a 'racecar'.***

Bill Miller, your list please.

& the list continues untill we have a _______________ (fill in the blank) class that already exists.

Dude, if it isn't broke why are you trying to fix it.
    Sorry David, I'm pleading the 5th on this one.