View Poll Results: I would like the IT rules to allow removal of dual purpose vestiges.

Voters
131. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

76 58.02%
  • No

55 41.98%

Thread: A Poll Regarding the IT Rules Set

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Earp View Post
    I think that quote was rather recent wasn't it? Seems I remember it from the last couple of years.
    Prolly; I read all his columns. And I had posted it on the Sandobx quotes earlier this summer.

I look upon this situation exactly how I look upon current political events: I say let 'em get what they're asking for, 'cause it's the only way they'll eventually realize it ain't what they really want.

Unlike politics, however, something like this isn't easily "un-done" with another election; it is usually resolved via forming a completely new category and letting the old one die off (e.g., GT, then Production, then Improved Touring, then maybe "Modified Touring" anyone...? How's "Showroom Stock" doing since they allowed all those changes...maybe we'll call it "Touring" instead...?)

Go ahead, do it. But don't come a-cryin' when you get exactly what you're asking for...

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Amy View Post
    ...Go ahead, do it. But don't come a-cryin' when you get exactly what you're asking for...
    There it is.

When Krik refers to V.2, he just means us re-writing what was already there in a much more concrete fashion making every effort to insert definitions and eliminate subjectivity. ...
    I don't *think* that I coined that term, because it's not representative of how I see it.

K