I've been racing in IT for the last 16 years, and can I just say........let's take a break from rule changes/tweaking.

Here I am building a new car, and quite frankly, I am scared to death that before I even get it out there that there are going to be ten new rules I have to comply with, or a new weight that I have to make.

I am all for the removal of the following: washer bottles, heater cores, and horns. Yes, remove the dual purpose clause, please. But lets just stop after that.

I remember when we got to remove all the interior pieces/panels in the cars. Good call. Like washer bottles, it doesn't cost the racer time and money yanking out those things. Unlike having to find a model-correct washer bottle at a junk yard.

But I am quickly becoming one of the anti-rule change guys.

Lets put a hold on anymore "changes" or "corrections" for a while. Lets see where we are for a season, and if the changes we already have made are enough, correct, and relevant.

Otherwise I think we are going to wake up one day and
wonder how in the heck we ended up in the class we've made.

The class was never "broken", it just needed a few tweaks, and I think we have made them. Lets race on it.

Just my humble and insignificant opinion.