View Poll Results: I would like the IT rules to allow removal of dual purpose vestiges.

Voters
131. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

76 58.02%
  • No

55 41.98%

Thread: A Poll Regarding the IT Rules Set

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by JeffYoung View Post
    Reject is probably a bit strong. They have a lot of questions about what we are doing. But, a letter from membership in support of the process would be helpful at this point.

Thanks on that David, the only 240sx guy I know with brake issues....lol...glad you got things sorted.

You going to try to get to CMP next spring?
    Heh. My issues are always different. Everyone else has brakes that fail. Me, I get brakes that stick on. At least I managed to get my two races in.

I'll make it back to CMP eventually. I like going there. Probably won't be next Spring, though. I need to get my ass in gear and finish the new shell.
    ITA 240SX #17
    Atlanta Region

I haven't logged on to this site in a while. Now I know why. My eyes are bleeding.
    hello... news flash....
    leave the damn washer bottle off
    leave it off
    nobody cares
    really they don't
    request to the crb
    please change the rule disallowing the washer bottle to be removed
    need for rule change as follows: so the membership will quit using it as a reason to trot out the ECU rule change debate ... AGAIN!!!
    new suggested rule wording: the washer bottle may NOT be removed but failure to comply with this rule may not be used as a protest of any competitor
    there done
    what is it snowing up north already?

Quote Originally Posted by mom'sZ View Post
    I haven't logged on to this site in a while. Now I know why. My eyes are bleeding.
    hello... news flash....
    leave the damn washer bottle off
    leave it off
    nobody cares
    really they don't
    request to the crb
    please change the rule disallowing the washer bottle to be removed
    need for rule change as follows: so the membership will quit using it as a reason to trot out the ECU rule change debate ... AGAIN!!!
    new suggested rule wording: the washer bottle may NOT be removed but failure to comply with this rule may not be used as a protest of any competitor
    there done
    what is it snowing up north already?

I changed my mind on this. I now think everybody should have to run TWO washer bottles!