Jerry,

I am not trying to recreate NARRC, just make it a better competition for those who recognize it as a worthwhile goal. I think we need a divisional regional championship. Maybe that means adding Summit and Beaverrun. I think a NARRC regional should be different than any other regional.

Jake,

I am looking at the 2008 season for which I have a full excel spreadsheet. New England had two singles and one double at NHMP. The double had 1/3 more entries. This year they have two doubles and a single. The one double already run has also been ahead of the single by about the same percentage. I thought the large core of New England Region racers would like having four NARRC points opportunities grouped into two weekends.

Dick,

The bar I set was 10 unique entrants in a class. The FA's only had 3, the FM's only 4 in 2008. 2009 shows 5 FA's and 2 FM's so far. As far as I am concerned they are playing elsewhere or not at all. Either they fit into one of the seven run groups above, or they go to an unrestricted regional or a national event.

All,

Remember that this is not just an IT issue, but one that we need to reach out to all the classes. I've looked at the SM and SRF sites and don't see much discussion. There is no NARRC.com Forum. If you know of other discussions I'd like to take a look.

DZ