Thread: ISC racing center exhaust section

Default ISC racing center exhaust section

Does anyone know where I can find an isc racing center section ( the collector just after the header) for a 13b exhaust? Isc does not have any in stock. Anyone have a used on for sale? thanks Joe

Make your own. Here's a description and a few pics of what they consist of:
    http://www.rx7club.com/showpost.php?...6&postcount=41

I had to round up 5 orders and get them prepaid for Mike to make the last batch. You could always 1) see if he'd do that again 2) find 5 people willing to prepay.

I will make my next one when it's needed. I suspect the 4" bullet mufller used is a DynoMax Race Bullet PN 24217 as the muffler that is part of his exhaust system was a Dynomax UltraFlo. You will also need Racing Beat PN 16197 for the flange. If you know how to weld, you could build your own for $75.
    Mark B. - Dallas, TX
    #76 RX-7 2nd Gen
    SCCA EP
    Former ITS, ITE, NASA PT

How quiet is this system with the Ultra Flo muffler? Will it clear 92db at Laguna?

I talked with Mike about making more. He said he would have to order 100 "flanges " to get the 5 needed to make 5 more sections (for a run of 5 center sections) . He didn't want to be left with 95 flanges. I am hoping someone has one they want to sell.

He probably has the flanges cut somewhere. I can assure you they are no different in pattern than these http://www.racingbeat.com/resultset....rtNumber=16197
    Mark B. - Dallas, TX
    #76 RX-7 2nd Gen
    SCCA EP
    Former ITS, ITE, NASA PT

Local kid has an ISC header and center section for sale. New, never installed. Asking $500 for the pair. His name is Drew. Number is 502-744-9032.
    Chris Ludwig
    GL Lakes Div
    www.ludwigmotorsports.com

thanks Chris. I called him today.