Thread: Big Picture of IT - Share Your Opinions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Ron- I agree 100% with what you have said...

Jake- From the personal friendships and conversations I have (and reading posts on this site) I like what the ITAC has been doing. However I don't know how they feel with the several requests I have put in. While I am friends with some I never have and don't expect to get an officialin writting personal answer before the rest of SCCA. What I want is for the ITAC to officially publish all requests and recomendatios (to them from members and the ones fro
    them to the CR. Untill then how can I agree with what they are doing??? Even if it is the fault of the CRB or BOD it's all just talk and no show simply because we (members not involved behind the sceens) are not seeing results.

Raymond "how do I support Version 2.0 when I don't know what it is?" Blethen
    RST Performance Racing
    www.rstperformance.com

Quote Originally Posted by RSTPerformance View Post
    Ron- I agree 100% with what you have said...

Jake- From the personal friendships and conversations I have (and reading posts on this site) I like what the ITAC has been doing. However I don't know how they feel with the several requests I have put in. While I am friends with some I never have and don't expect to get an officialin writting personal answer before the rest of SCCA. What I want is for the ITAC to officially publish all requests and recomendatios (to them from members and the ones fro
    them to the CR. Untill then how can I agree with what they are doing??? Even if it is the fault of the CRB or BOD it's all just talk and no show simply because we (members not involved behind the sceens) are not seeing results.
    Raymond, you're not seeing results because they are being held up by the CRB, to my understanding.

As to seeing every letter in it's full form, and the complete response, I doubt that the powers up the line from us are going to do that. Kennedy is being praised as a guy who got a lot done because he didn't demand that everything be perfect. Cmpromise is needed if progress is to be made. You might just have to accet some good, but not get everything you'd like. I have no problem posting it all. (you know me to be one of the more open members of the ITAC, (and I've been warned about flapping my gums too much))

Raymond "how do I support Version 2.0 when I don't know what it is?" Blethen
    It's so ironic that YOU say that after my previous comments....but why I can't share.

But, anyway..I don't think we are in the position as individuals to publish the 2.0 as it hasn't been accepted or approved as such, so, you need to go on your gut, past history, and faith in the individuals that you have read and know who are in the system. Or not. Your call.
    Jake Gulick

CarriageHouse Motorsports
    for sale: 2003 Audi A4 Quattro, clean, serviced, dark green, auto, sunroof, tan leather with 75K miles.
    IT-7 #57 RX-7 race car
    Porsche 1973 911E street/fun car
    BMW 2003 M3 cab, sun car.
    GMC Sierra Tow Vehicle
    New England Region
    lateapex911(at)gmail(dot)com