Thread: Sept 12-13 NER double regional races at NHMS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Great weekend at the #86 paddock. With a working transmission it was nice to be running again... especially on Saturday. But my rain tires are toast now! I spent the race convincing myself not to make a mistake as Andy B. was lurking behind... waiting...

Jeff's pirouette out of Turn 2 was interesting to watch. Thankfully, he kept on the binders and prevented the car from snapping across the track. And Peter in the red Miata was something to watch in the rain. Never even a bobble.

Sunday life was back to normal... with the "hotshoes" loving the dry conditions and turning fast lap times. The CRX just could not keep pace.
    Anthony R.
    ITA #86 NER
    Honda CRX Si

Quote Originally Posted by almracing View Post
    The CRX just could not keep pace.
    Give the Mosers and King a call.

How did Grant run in IT-7??
    Jake Gulick

CarriageHouse Motorsports
    for sale: 2003 Audi A4 Quattro, clean, serviced, dark green, auto, sunroof, tan leather with 75K miles.
    IT-7 #57 RX-7 race car
    Porsche 1973 911E street/fun car
    BMW 2003 M3 cab, sun car.
    GMC Sierra Tow Vehicle
    New England Region
    lateapex911(at)gmail(dot)com

Quote Originally Posted by almracing View Post
    Great weekend at the #86 paddock. With a working transmission it was nice to be running again... especially on Saturday. But my rain tires are toast now! I spent the race convincing myself not to make a mistake as Andy B. was lurking behind... waiting...

Jeff's pirouette out of Turn 2 was interesting to watch. Thankfully, he kept on the binders and prevented the car from snapping across the track. And Peter in the red Miata was something to watch in the rain. Never even a bobble.

Sunday life was back to normal... with the "hotshoes" loving the dry conditions and turning fast lap times. The CRX just could not keep pace.
    You did an awesome job this weekend Anthony. And no more crying the blues about running in the dry!!! 1:17s and if I do recall you gave me a good run through and out of "3" on the first lap!! I was happy to have the Saturn torque!

Yes, and thank you EVERYONE for missing me coming out of 2. THAT was scarey!! Cars were going by on the left and right, some of them getting sideways trying to avoid me! Video to be posted in a few days.

Also props to Geoff Branscom for giving Andy fits for the whole race. It was a great race to watch. And more props to Peter for his win in the rain.

A fun weekend despite the rain.
    Jeff L

ITA Miata

2010 NARRC Champion

2007 NERRC Championship, 2nd place
    2008 NARRC Championship, 2nd place
    2009 NARRC Championship, 2nd place

Kudos to my friend and FV newbie, Harry White. He bought my LYNX and finished 7th out of 21 in the pouring rain on Sat!!