Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: RAL Regional

went into 1 the backend let go. was sliding toward 2. There was another car ITS not sure of the number had also spun was sitting there. I looked was not hoing to hit him and if i was going to it would have been very light. Before i got to him I got hit in the fron which turned me striaght into the car sitting there. my right front nose into his left front tire and the my right rear and his left rear.

car 1.JPG

car 4.JPG
    JB Swan
    IT7 #81

That sucks! Glad you're ok. Between Dick, Dave, Dan and myself, we have a lot of parts. Don't hesitate to ask for an inventory list when you start putting it back together. If it's really twisted, there are a few for sale.
    Jake Gulick

CarriageHouse Motorsports
    for sale: 2003 Audi A4 Quattro, clean, serviced, dark green, auto, sunroof, tan leather with 75K miles.
    IT-7 #57 RX-7 race car
    Porsche 1973 911E street/fun car
    BMW 2003 M3 cab, sun car.
    GMC Sierra Tow Vehicle
    New England Region
    lateapex911(at)gmail(dot)com

Yes it does suck. Been having a pretty good year for my first year. It is a right off. To twisted to fix.
    JB Swan
    IT7 #81

Thats too bad. I bet there's a chassis out there with your name on it somewhere. Bigger, better, faster!
    Jake Gulick

CarriageHouse Motorsports
    for sale: 2003 Audi A4 Quattro, clean, serviced, dark green, auto, sunroof, tan leather with 75K miles.
    IT-7 #57 RX-7 race car
    Porsche 1973 911E street/fun car
    BMW 2003 M3 cab, sun car.
    GMC Sierra Tow Vehicle
    New England Region
    lateapex911(at)gmail(dot)com

Yes I am going to get one this weekend. Hopefully be ready for cheap date weekend
    JB Swan
    IT7 #81

Glad you are OK JB. That was an unfortunate accident.

What a weekend. The club put on a Great Event. Thanks to all involved. Lots of driving time for a great price. Special THANKS to all the corner workers. And the racers that worked in flagging rather than racing. Thanks Chris.

The Kogan clan had terrific results. Linda had three 3rd's in ITA. The rain on Saturday actually was a lot of fun.

I managed a 4th, 2cnd and then a 5th for Sunday in the dry in SM. So I guess I like the rain. I learned a lot. Especially following Jimmy Locke in the rain. Thanks Jimmy.

I never worked so hard as in the Saturday afternoon race holding off Alex K. Thanks for a good clean race. Great Job ! Sorry you hit the wall on Sunday.

The Enduro turned out to be lots of fun. We pre-registered and teched for it, but did not know if we were going to run until a about an hour before it but what the heck, more track time and our car was running well. So we were totally not prepared, but we had lots of good support. Thanks everyone. Linda started and hung on for an hour and 10 mins so that we could do one stop only. We had a great stop but the car refused to start. Got a push but still no fire. Then the guys checked the battery and found a loose connection. It finally fired and off we went. Probably lost about a lap.

One thing I can say about the Enduro. I witnessed some crazy stupid driving for a 3 hour Enduro. Saw several situations that could have led to heavy crashes especially in the oval from some people that should have known better.

Anyway ... GREAT WEEKEND and home all safe and sound. Underware notwithstanding.