Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Day After Double Regional Aug. 23rd @ Nelson Ledges

I think the thumbs up was for the combination of seeing a good race in front of me, plus you two were slowing each other down and giving me a chance to keep up. Win-Win.

I'm really disapointed I didn't get video of Bill being pushed off the track on the straight. That was spectacular. And your last corner fail...
    Jim Hardesty
    ITC 1986 Honda Civic Diablo Rojo Verde
    Never argue your tab at the end of the night. Remember, you're hammered and they’re sober.

Neat tape and Jason you ran great!

BTW, I really liked the driveway markers lining the track left up from the 12 hour.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by joeg View Post
    Neat tape and Jason you ran great!

BTW, I really liked the driveway markers lining the track left up from the 12 hour.

Cheers.
    I liked those as well, especially running the night stint in the 12hrs. Of course I took at least one of the outside markers out in 12 making a pass on the GT-L car.
    1987 ITS RX-7
    2014 Ford Focus ST
    Currently borrowing tow vehicles!!

Central Carolina Region

STEELERS SIX PACK!!

Quote Originally Posted by joeg View Post
    I really liked the driveway markers lining the track left up from the 12 hour.

Cheers.
    I remember seeing a couple of those markers flying through the air at T4.
    ITC #05
    '82 Jetta
    NEOhio
    Shutter-Up Inc.
    Olmsted Auto Care
    Light Doctor

That sure was a fun day of racing. I had three and four cars battles in both the races and made some new racing friends. And the 12 hour was a lot of fun to watch. Plan on this event for next year!!!
    Bryan KF8G
    Nelson Ledges Road Course
    #16 IT7 Mazda
    "There you go man. Keep as cool as you can. Face piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe, you perceive, the web they weave. And keep on thinking freely"
    Graeme Edge The Moody Blues

Jason, great races both sessions. I just had to pull for Bill since you do drive one of the evil VW ( goes back to Deb and Dave Hammer he has the most evil VW)
    It was one great race and I am sure you won't forget it soon

And Kudos to Greg V ITA Honda for a white knuckle run with the Del Sol and yellow Civic............you rule!!!!

Bryan was not bored either....does running that close to a Neon leave a rash??

Great weekend great racers

Maurice
    MRL10

Quote Originally Posted by Racers10 View Post
    Jason, great races both sessions. I just had to pull for Bill since you do drive one of the evil VW ( goes back to Deb and Dave Hammer he has the most evil VW)
    It was one great race and I am sure you won't forget it soon

And Kudos to Greg V ITA Honda for a white knuckle run with the Del Sol and yellow Civic............you rule!!!!

Bryan was not bored either....does running that close to a Neon leave a rash??

Great weekend great racers

Maurice

Thats Maurice. It was a heck of a weekend. i wasnt bored thats for sure. There were a lot of good battles this weekend and kudos to Jason for finally beating Billy. haha.
    Loved the format this weekend also!
    Greg Vandersluis
    #4 1990 Honda Civic Si
    #97 2003 Chevrolet Corvette Z06
    #93 2006 Ford Mustang
    Carbotech/BFGoodrich/Vandersluis Motorsports
    2010 Great Lakes Division ITA Champion
    2012 Great Lakes Division T1 Champion

What was great about this weekend is that any one of the four of us could have won. Race 1 Jim R. had a great run going hounding me in 12 & 13 every lap. Race 2 Jim H. was right there waiting for Bill and I to slip up. It's just great have such close competition and being able to go side-by-side lap after lap without having to worry about having any contact, then sitting around the fire over a couple tasty beverages helping each other go faster. I have to personally thank Bill for helping me out this year. Any time I had a question on what line to take, setup, or anything. He was more than willing to help me out even though it would possible make me faster or give me a chance to get buy him. He, like the rest of us in the ITC Compound, just want to have fun out there weather it for 6th or 1st. Looking forward to do it all over again at MO in less than 2 weeks.
    ITC #05
    '82 Jetta
    NEOhio
    Shutter-Up Inc.
    Olmsted Auto Care
    Light Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by jay05 View Post
    What was great about this weekend is that any one of the four of us could have won. Race 1 Jim R. had a great run going hounding me in 12 & 13 every lap. Race 2 Jim H. was right there waiting for Bill and I to slip up. It's just great have such close competition and being able to go side-by-side lap after lap without having to worry about having any contact, then sitting around the fire over a couple tasty beverages helping each other go faster. I have to personally thank Bill for helping me out this year. Any time I had a question on what line to take, setup, or anything. He was more than willing to help me out even though it would possible make me faster or give me a chance to get buy him. He, like the rest of us in the ITC Compound, just want to have fun out there weather it for 6th or 1st. Looking forward to do it all over again at MO in less than 2 weeks.
    Its always good to see you ITC boys together all the time. Thats what makes club racing so enjoyable. You guys put on a heck of a show, and then laugh about it around the Jacko motorhome with Mrs. Jacko making sure you have enough to eat and drink.
    She even invites the occasional ITA driver to come on over. Wonder who that could be? haha
    Greg Vandersluis
    #4 1990 Honda Civic Si
    #93 2006 Ford Mustang

+1 for a great weekend. The Jacko compound always seems to be ground zero for a good time on or off track. I was just happy to see the back of the yellow CRX and the one and only Jetta for the first time this year! See you all in a week or so.

Here's the video of my fail.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luBL_sbP4ZE[/ame]
    ITC #05
    '82 Jetta
    NEOhio
    Shutter-Up Inc.
    Olmsted Auto Care
    Light Doctor

Anybody have any insight as to when the results will be up?
    1987 ITS RX-7
    2014 Ford Focus ST

Central Carolina Region

STEELERS SIX PACK!!

Quote Originally Posted by cjb25hs View Post
    I liked those as well, especially running the night stint in the 12hrs. Of course I took at least one of the outside markers out in 12 making a pass on the GT-L car.
    Yeah - I loved having those markers there. Loved flying past them coming up to 12. 3-2-1... TURN! lol
    Greg Vandersluis
    #4 1990 Honda Civic Si
    #93 2006 Ford Mustang

results are up on mylaps
    1987 ITS RX-7
    2014 Ford Focus ST

Central Carolina Region

STEELERS SIX PACK!!

Here is some video of the surprisingly exciting white flag in race 1 group 5. I really didn't see the yellow on lap 2, I must have been blocked by the CRX because I remember wondering how the corner workers missed seeing the mustang in the tire. My bad.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_kTgILxNV0[/ame]
    Jim Hardesty
    ITC 1986 Honda Civic Diablo Rojo Verde
    Never argue your tab at the end of the night. Remember, you're hammered and they’re sober.