Thread: LRP Tire Drawing

Question LRP Tire Drawing

When is the region going to call me to order tires??? OK OK who did win the tires? T Weaver
    Tom Weaver: Logistics & Technical Support Manager IE truck driver for 1986 RX-7 ITS #63. "Diesel Haulin' Rotary" 2005 Dodge 2500 Quad Cab The Hemi has retired "Long Live the Hemi" Bill Weaver Driver- 2004 NYSRRC John Chave Award. 2006 & 2013 ITS NYSRRC Champion!. Truck Driver Named Glen Region Worker of the Year 2008.Located 45 miles southeast of Watkins Glen in Sayre PA.

Did they do the drawing before the Regional? I think we missed it.

You won?
    Chris Raffaelli
    NER 24FP

Quote Originally Posted by raffaelli View Post
    Did they do the drawing before the Regional? I think we missed it.

You won?
    Chris, not required to be present to win. No (I assume) we didn't win! since no call was has been received! I just sent Jack Hanifan a note to find out who did win. T Weaver
    Tom Weaver: Logistics & Technical Support Manager IE truck driver for 1986 RX-7 ITS #63. "Diesel Haulin' Rotary" 2005 Dodge 2500 Quad Cab The Hemi has retired "Long Live the Hemi" Bill Weaver Driver- 2004 NYSRRC John Chave Award. 2006 & 2013 ITS NYSRRC Champion!. Truck Driver Named Glen Region Worker of the Year 2008.Located 45 miles southeast of Watkins Glen in Sayre PA.

I am sure they have been calling me...
    Chris Raffaelli
    NER 24FP

Bill Stewart of Pit & Paddock won. The drawing was during lunch on Saturday.
    Thanks,
    Darrell Anthony

New Britain, Connecticut, U.S. Local Track: Lime Rock Park

Quote Originally Posted by dtanthon View Post
    Bill Stewart of Pit & Paddock won. The drawing was during lunch on Saturday.
    ...with most of the volunteers present. They (we) all got tickets for the drawing, as well (since I registered early on Thursday I got blue tickets and didn't realize they were for the same drawing everyone else seemed to have red tickets for)-however I didn't enter and it's just as well because I've no use for racing tires yet!
    "Dumb people are always blissfully unaware of how dumb they really are."
    "Don't genius live in a lamp?"
    -Patrick Star
    NER Board Member