Thread: Team DI Pro-IT event winner sticker

Default Team DI Pro-IT event winner sticker

I just wanted to briefly post my thoughts about this;

I think that given the quality of the series, the talent of the drivers and the number of different winners this year a Team DI Pro-IT 2009 event winner decal would be a nice touch. These don't have to be ostentatious or gawdy, and could be similar to the NYSRRC winner stickers. My thoughts were to have the winners from this season pitch in a couple of bucks to "pay for" their own stickers as well as enough stickers to cover the remainder of the season. We probably only need 70 stickers at most (12 events x 6 classes)as C isn't always subscribed. I believe one of our sposors H6 Innovations could handle this task (hopefully reasonably). I know regions are struggling but a little recognition goes a long way. As an aside I won the Pro-IT at NHMS this year and I got nothing, no flag, no sticker and no trophy. I'm not complaining, because I know it was a win, but imagine if that was someone's first win ever- nothing to comemorate it.

I'm willing to listen to all yay's and nay's just let me know your thoughts.

R
    Rob Breault
    BMW 328is #36
    2008 Driving Impressions Pro-ITA Champion
    2008 NARRC DP Champion
    2009 NARRC ITR Champion
    2009 Team DI Pro-ITR Champion

We were talking about checkered flags and winners stickers after the Saturday event, expect to see both at NJMP.

We will have a rider on the agreement with the regions in 2010 with certain things that will be needed. The JRB and NNJR have the last 2 double events so we will make sure we have this done.

I would love to have victory laps but that I can't guarantee due to possible time restraints, but if we can have them we will.
    Thanks,
    Darrell Anthony

I ordered winners stickers today. Same size as the other stickers. If you are a class winner in 2009 in the TeamDI Pro IT I'll get you a sticker for that win.

What about a season champion sticker or patch?

Checkered flags with the logo are being designed.

Everything will be in by rounds 6 and 7 for the NJMP Thunderbolt on September 11-13. We are getting the final details since things will be a little different since we are with ARCA RE/MAX, Volkswagen Jetta TDI Cup and All Star Trucks. Expect that to be open soon on www.DLBRacing.com.
    Thanks,
    Darrell Anthony

Wow,

DA, you're an unbelievable guy. Flipping burgers in the pouring rain soaked to the gills, taking care of the big things and the small. This club, and this series, is very lucky to have a guy like you.

I know I speak for many when I say "Thank You".

R
    Rob Breault
    BMW 328is #36
    2008 Driving Impressions Pro-ITA Champion
    2008 NARRC DP Champion
    2009 NARRC ITR Champion
    2009 Team DI Pro-ITR Champion

DA is the man and I plan to nominate for every worker of the year award offered and the rest of you guys should too!
    BenSpeed
    #33 ITR Porsche 968
    BigSpeed Racing
    2013 ITR Pro IT Champion
    2014 NE Division ITR Champion

Stickers are in.

See you at NJMP, we will give them out at the BBQ on Saturday or in October at the JRRC.
    Thanks,
    Darrell Anthony