Thread: Andrzej Brzezinski??

Default Andrzej Brzezinski??

If anyone knows how to contact Andrzej please PM me so I can give you my phone number to give him. I pulled beside him in pit lane after the Checkers and politly asked him to come find me in the pits after the race. He did acnowledge me and said he would. I went to impound because I finished second and he never showed up their. My team was at my paddock packing up and he never stopped their either. I drove around the entire pits looking for him after impound and couldn't find him.

I do not understand how or why people that hit people on track do not make any efforts to find them and apoligize or talk about it. I just spent a month learning how to paint and literally over a thousand dollars painting my car :cool:

Stephen Blethen
    Last edited by StephenB; 08-02-2009 at 02:05 PM.

Stephen... iknow how you feel and I just accused the wrong guy of waacking me yesterday. A public apology here to Dave in the number 6 RX7, who couldn't have hit me in the race because his car failed in qualifying!! The car that hit me must have had 6 as part of his number and I was trying to keep my car on the track after being wacked and see who hit me at the same my. I've already sent Dave a PM of apology, as well.

But, I agree..no one has come forth to admit it...sometimes all it takes is a "sorry".

Again, very sorry to Dave and I've already offered him a free wack and get out of jail free pass next race...LOL

Quote Originally Posted by StephenB View Post
    If anyone knows how to contact Andrzej please PM me so I can give you my phone number to give him. I pulled beside him in pit lane after the Checkers and politly asked him to come find me in the pits after the race. He did acnowledge me and said he would. I went to impound because I finished second and he never showed up their. My team was at my paddock packing up and he never stopped their either. I drove around the entire pits looking for him after impound and couldn't find him.

I do not understand how or why people that hit people on track do not make any efforts to find them and apoligize or talk about it. I just spent a month learning how to paint and literally over a thousand dollars painting my car :cool:

Stephen Blethen
    Sorry to hear about the incident but curious as to the cost of over $1,000 to paint your car ? How much were the supplies ?

Quote Originally Posted by slopok View Post
    Sorry to hear about the incident but curious as to the cost of over $1,000 to paint your car ? How much were the supplies ?

My car has been raced for about 10 years and it had been a while since it was painted. Bondo, 4 rolls of sandpaper in differnet grits, and a 2 part paint with a primer and a sealer then do it with 3 colors and it gets expensive. I spent easily about 1,000 in supplies and could get the receipts on costs if you are truelly interested. I was shocked as well and planned on about $400 total when I started the project. Randy, Tom and myself did all the work on our own in Randys garage so no labor charges were involved. Now I will have a dented car for the rest of the season.

I emailed you his email address.

-Kyle

Stephen ,
    I saw the pics of you car on the Pro IT site.. the car LOOKS GOOD !!

I was wondering if you could help me out ? Clearly you and the RST team being the authority on Audi's , I have a couple of questions about a race set up for a Coupe GT. Mostly about spring rates and a shock preference .

I can email you if you would prefer that over public forum.

Thanks,
    John VanDenburgh

Other than my new dent

Feel free to e-mail me at [email protected]

Is it true... are you building an Audi!!

Stephen

800lb front 400lb rear. 10% + or - corner weight is a good place to start on spring rates depending on your driving style and sway bars.

Koni can't hold up to the side load, however they are great people and I would support them if I could. I am sure they make a multi thousand $$ shock that could take the abuse! We go with Bilstien all the way!

Stephen

Well I have a Coupe in my driveway with a cage in it already. Its a shell right now. I have pulled the motor already ..it had a 2.3 with a turbo cam and a 4000 intake, the owner before me was going to make a track car of it.

Soo, I decided I am going to try to build a "B" car.

I'll shoot you an email later today with a butt load of questions. I really appreciate the help.

And I was thinking of going Bilstein over Koni . I knew you guys ran a high spring rates on the front , and I heard they can take the loads a bit better than Koni's can.

-John