Thread: Results from LRP

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Stephen...Perhaps that was the RX7(#6) that hit my RX7(#10) in the rear coming thru big bend..that would explain it!

Bruce-

Just as an FYI, the easier place for a lapping car to pass exiting Big Bend is on the left or inside heading into the "left" hander. I always go for that spot unless I see a point by at or around the second apex telling me to go to the right.

If you do get bumped you can almoast always drop a wheel or two off at the exit and keep it together... Just don't turn back onto the track or you might end up in the tire wall on drivers right!

Stephen-

I like the idea of "PRO-SM", otherwise have the miatas run in ITA if it is going to stay as the "PRO-IT" series. Overall though I like the idea of a split start , combined PRO race series with a regional feel. I will post my thoughts on the pro IT sight later
    RST Performance Racing
    www.rstperformance.com

Thanks for the great info,Stephen!

Default Pro it / Matt .B

I would like to appologise to Matt.Baldoni. I was trying very hard to hard to slip by you into west bend and my car became very lose when I pinched the apex. I looked for you after I loaded up but you had already left. Please IM me. Thanks

I wanted to thank Stephen for his indept comentary, but most importiantly for providing more fun that one could ever imagine possible. Its 10/10ths-11/10ths the whole race every race.
    PS
    Where the heck did all those parts "flying all over the place" come from at the begining of the race. LOL
    Ken

Ken,
    Your PM is not turned on or something.

Apology accepted.

I saw you guys coming and was trying to stay out of the way of your race. I appreciate your explanation of the event, I was thinking I left plenty of room for you guys, and couldn't figure out how I still got out in the marbles...... Again, Apology accepted.

I destroyed my car in that same turn 7 years ago and was starting to have flash backs for a second. glad I was able to gather it back up.

Congrats on the win.

Thanks again
    Matt

As we went up the uphill I started to think... Ken is going to catch matt at the entrance to west bend... this will be good! I may be able to time this right and get a run on him. As we approached west bend ken started to make a move to your inside and I thought he wont, na he can't, noway, that will never work, holy shit he is going for it! I guess I will follow him! As he passed you went way wide and I as I followed him and I was passing you got way sideways and I remembered your last accident and thought to myself please no, no please, catch it and by goly you sure did! Great save and thanks for letting us through... we finished about a foot apart! Unfortunatly no video from the race

Video from the Regional:
    Here is my pass for the lead and the spin I mentioned above! Great entertainment value!

http://www.vholdr.com/node/38238

Here is some strategic moves as I lap traffic and seperate myself to secure the win!

http://www.vholdr.com/video/200-lrp-...gh-traffic-win

Stephen Blethen
    2008 TeamDI Pro-ITB Champion
    www.RSTPerformance.com
    www.VHoldR.com The words FIRST HD wearable Camcorder!

"and by goly" Did you really just say that? LOL

How happy are you that I convinced ya into doing the regional race now? Congrats on the win Stephen in the regional and Ken with your Pro IT win. Too bad you had those issues Ray.
    Dave Gran
    Real Roads, Real Car Guys – Real World Road Tests
    Go Ahead - Take the Wheel's Free Guide to Racing