Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Watkins Results?

nice vids... anyway to turn up the frame rate?

Quote Originally Posted by StephenB View Post

To answer stephs question real quick... It is a CountourHD camera setup with the Goggle mount that comes with the camera! (the rear facing in all posted videos is the older VholdR camera) If you want to know more about them or how to get one feel free to contact me. I would honestly recomend this camera over almost any other camera on the market. It is HD and you can literaly put it anywhere! I used it as a "boot" cam when I went skiing this last winter, no skips or problems what so ever! And most importantly in very little time you can download and share a video... Unlike Mr. Gran I am a terrible speller and I have terrible grammer. A video is much better than a story from me!
    Chris Rallo "the kid"
    -- "wrenching and racing" -- "will race for food!" -- "Onward and Upward"

Quote Originally Posted by dominojd View Post
    Here's my video from the regional. Started DFL in a 23 car field after my exhaust removed itself from the car leaving grid for the qualy race. Before anyone says anything YES i did fall asleep on the start.

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/5628182/14766891
    nut and bolt anyone?

blew a start for once eh? that's a switch... being at the back changes everything doesn't it?
    Chris Rallo "the kid"
    -- "wrenching and racing" -- "will race for food!" -- "Onward and Upward"

The regional race MyLaps info isn't up yet, is it? I know it takes time to upload but have a tough time searcing the site and races haven't shown up in my "races" before.
    Dave Gran
    Real Roads, Real Car Guys – Real World Road Tests
    Go Ahead - Take the Wheel's Free Guide to Racing

I have yet to see any July Sprints events (from past years) posted to MYLAPS.

Maybe things will change...

Default Results July Sprints

Quote Originally Posted by joeg View Post
    I have yet to see any July Sprints events (from past years) posted to MYLAPS.

Maybe things will change...
    Results are posted n the NESCCA site. Posting to Mylaps requires a different timing software. T Weaver
    Tom Weaver: Logistics & Technical Support Manager IE truck driver for 1986 RX-7 ITS #63. "Diesel Haulin' Rotary" 2005 Dodge 2500 Quad Cab The Hemi has retired "Long Live the Hemi" Bill Weaver Driver- 2004 NYSRRC John Chave Award. 2006 & 2013 ITS NYSRRC Champion!. Truck Driver Named Glen Region Worker of the Year 2008.Located 45 miles southeast of Watkins Glen in Sayre PA.

Quote Originally Posted by gran racing View Post
    The regional race MyLaps info isn't up yet, is it? I know it takes time to upload but have a tough time searcing the site and races haven't shown up in my "races" before.
    David,

Don't fret. The official results show your trashing, blowing through and otherwise decimating the ITB track record by over one second (sniff).

(sniff) It only proves the mis-classed prelude needs 500 lbs of weight!!!! You can do it with bronzed copies of your book!!!!(sniff)

David hooked up with the leading SSM's and dashed off into drafting heaven. Nat says he could only watch that spaceship blast off. I had a great race with Greg Subtelny and Dan DeBell. How many yellow Volvo's were out there? Some laps it felt like eight intead of two. The two SSM's that were buzzing each other in our custer also did a great job. Amy Mills sure ain't a rookie anymore!

DZ

Dave, I thought that was really nice of you to come up to me after the race even if it was to bolt a box of bronzed copies of my book to the Prelude. Yeah, working and drafting with the second place SSM was huge!

Yeah, it did seem like there were yellow Volvos everwhere!

What happended to Tim's car during the race?
    Dave Gran
    Real Roads, Real Car Guys – Real World Road Tests
    Go Ahead - Take the Wheel's Free Guide to Racing

Quote Originally Posted by gran racing View Post

What happended to Tim's car during the race?
    As I understand it....

Mr. Mullen has had certain electrical gremlins in the new A3 Golf. I have written elsewhere about the absolute necessity of making damn sure that pin 65 of the ECU receives a clean and pure signal from the vehicle speed sensor. For most of us that means replacing the harness or running a jumper from the VSS to the ECU. A certain fellow in Massachusetts assured Tim that the situation had been rectified, having found that certain wires essential to delivering this signal were not connected when the car was built. Tim noticed in the ProIT qualifier that the engine would die at 5300 RPM after a few laps. Heat creates resistance if the connection is not solid. During lunch I had him run the jumper and the car was good for the rest of the day and the next morning's ProIT race.

For the afternoon's regional he decided to replace his ecu (with a chip from a known entity) with a certain fellow from Massachusetts' "special" ecu chip. The rev limiter had not been removed. Tim decided it was too dangerous just to tool around in 5th gear and packed it in after two laps.

DZ

Do any of the top ITR or ITS guys have any video from Sunday's Group 5 race? I want to see if there's anything I could of done in the last laps from getting into your guy's ways.
    Demetrius Mossaidis aka 'Mickey' #12 ITA NESCCA
    '92 Honda Civic Si
    STFU and "Then write a letter. www.crbscca.com"
    2013 ITA NARRC Champion and I have not raced since.

Sorry man - battery died
    BenSpeed
    #33 ITR Porsche 968
    BigSpeed Racing
    2013 ITR Pro IT Champion
    2014 NE Division ITR Champion