Thread: Need help getting a big part from Sacramento

Default Need help getting a big part from Sacramento

Hi everyone ...

I know there are precious few SFR racers hanging out here, but I'm not sure where the best place to post is.

The only part I still need to finish the Z3 repairs is the bumper cover. These are expensive new and hard to find used ... can't find any used ones in the bay area. And they are much more expensive to ship than they are to buy used.

But there's a decent used one in Antelope, CA (near Sacramento) and I'm wondering if anyone is here that lives anywhere near there ... maybe you could pick it up for me and take it to Thunderhill this weekend? I know it's a long shot at this late date but ... couldn't hurt to ask.

Tam, Tim, anyone else here? Any lurkers? You guys live near me not near Sacramento, but maybe you have some ideas?
    Josh Sirota
    ITR '99 BMW Z3 Coupe

Josh,
    Try John Pagel at Evil Genius Racing; he is in West Sacramento.
    Phone: 916-374-1989

Marcus

Quote Originally Posted by JoshS View Post
    Hi everyone ...

I know there are precious few SFR racers hanging out here, but I'm not sure where the best place to post is.

The only part I still need to finish the Z3 repairs is the bumper cover. These are expensive new and hard to find used ... can't find any used ones in the bay area. And they are much more expensive to ship than they are to buy used.

But there's a decent used one in Antelope, CA (near Sacramento) and I'm wondering if anyone is here that lives anywhere near there ... maybe you could pick it up for me and take it to Thunderhill this weekend? I know it's a long shot at this late date but ... couldn't hurt to ask.

Tam, Tim, anyone else here? Any lurkers? You guys live near me not near Sacramento, but maybe you have some ideas?
    Marcus
    miller-motorsports.com - Its always an Adventure (and woefully outdated)
    1.6 ITE/SPU/ST2 Turbo Miata (in pieces... err progress)

Nice chattin' with you at the track, Josh. Did you get that part delivered? Easy for me to say now, but I could have done that for you. I didn't see the post until now though.
    Curt Cearlock
    72 Datsun 510 #33
    San Francisco Region

Problem solved, but thanks for checking in! Nice talking to you this weekend too.
    Josh Sirota
    ITR '99 BMW Z3 Coupe