The ITR race was exciting with Thiele q1 Powell Q2 and me in Q3. Going into 1 Powell came in a bit hot and hit Thiele in the RR. Thiele did a great job (in fact I didn't even know he'd been hit) and drove through smoothly. Powell had a mulitiple tank slapper going after the contact, ultimately sending him off course. I had to check up big time to avoid him. At that point Thiele had a large lead on the field because he was the only car to avoid the incident. I tried my hardest to reel him in with some sucess. We both had good and bad traffic, and I ultimately closed to about 2 car lengths. when I caught up to Thiele I also caught the ITB race for 1st and so I was stuck. Rob Thiele drove a great race and I threw everything I had at him, he deserved the win for sure.

On another note;

The only complaint I had from the weekend was some of the lack of hospitality in the paddock from some of the MARRS guys....a Miata crew (sorry but it was). NJMP doesn't allow reserving spots guys. Summit is Summit, NJ is NJ get over it and represent your region with some class; especially when you're running a "race business". Nuff said.

R