Thread: Lightning Results

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Oops, my bad...I thought the guy he was trying to pass was the leader

But, smartassedness aside, Rob I think with your experience you probably wouldn't have been in that situation to begin with...
    Last edited by erlrich; 07-21-2009 at 11:38 AM.
    Earl R.
    240SX
    ITA/ST5

Quote Originally Posted by erlrich View Post
    But, smartassedness aside, Rob I think with your experience you probably wouldn't have been in that situation to begin with...
    Hey, I know I'm slow and all but geez, you have to call me out like that
    Spanky | #73 ITA 1990 Honda Civic WDCR SOLD | #73 ITA 1995 Honda Civic WDCR in progress |
    ** Sponsored by J&L Automotive (703) 327-5239 | Engineered Services, Inc. http://www.EngineeredServices.com **

Isaac Rules | Build Pictures

Quote Originally Posted by spnkzss View Post
    Hey, I know I'm slow and all but geez, you have to call me out like that
    Au contraire my dear sir, I'm quite certain you would have never let the other car get by in the first place - and it would have been him who went for a ride in the grass

Btw, how's the ankle doing?
    Earl R.
    240SX
    ITA/ST5

Quote Originally Posted by erlrich View Post
    Au contraire my dear sir, I'm quite certain you would have never let the other car get by in the first place - and it would have been him who went for a ride in the grass

Btw, how's the ankle doing?
    Monday quote from Physical Therapy
    PTist: How is the ankle doing?
    Me: Good, I spent 14 hours on a ladder Saturday renovating my brother-in-laws kitchen.
    PTist: So you do better when you do more........ What are you still doing here then?
    Me: Cause you never said I could go.

It's doing ok. I'll be out there for the Aug race assuming I can get my brake pad issue resolved and my blown Koni replaced. I have the utmost faith in Lee. Has anyone ever said he is The Man?

I'm actually contemplating the Jersey race in Aug too. We'll see how the car is after M7.
    Spanky | #73 ITA 1990 Honda Civic WDCR SOLD | #73 ITA 1995 Honda Civic WDCR in progress |
    ** Sponsored by J&L Automotive (703) 327-5239 | Engineered Services, Inc. http://www.EngineeredServices.com **

Isaac Rules | Build Pictures