The title got my attention as well :026:

My Wife has her Masters in Reading and has a huge passion for education and specifically the benifits of Reading. I however have never read a novel or even been interested in the 31 years that I have driven past or walked through a library to even pick up a book. (Unless of course it was Dave Grans ) Anyway my wife brought home a book Called "The Art of Racing in the Rain" by Garth Stein. I have just started it and the 1st chapter is pretty tough and a bit sad but after that it happens to be the first novel that I am actually WANTING to read.

In short so far it is life from a Dogs perspective that lives with a mechanic that races and watches racing on TV. The dog happens to LOVE Ayrton Senna and LOVES racing on TV and listening to his owner speak about Racing. It truelly is interesting and I am hooked for the first time in 31 years I actually want to read.

I just had to share the book, I think several other lurkers here may enjoy it. As my wife says "Everyone is a reader the key is to find the right book."

Stephen