Thread: Gateway August 1-2

Default Gateway August 1-2

Who is coming to Gateway on August 1st and 2nd? It is a Regional/National/IT Tour. We are once again running the Gateway DASH on Saturday. It is the 15 lap inverted pursuit style race. The only change we are doing this year is there is a $10 entry fee with all of the money going to the top three finishers. If anybody has any questions please post them here. Hope to see you all at the track. Registration is available at www.dlbracing.com

On a slightly more disappointing note, the St. Louis Region has decided to cancel our October double regional. We regret any inconvenience this may have caused and look forward to seeing you at the track in August.
    Last edited by brprok81; 07-15-2009 at 09:24 PM.
    Bryon Prokopf
    St. Louis Region Club Race Committee Chairperson
    T&S, F&C

What's this, no Bulldogge or Izzy's on the entry list yet??????

Trey and I will be there in the POS-7 running IT7 and STU. Hopefully the weather will cooperate and we won't need any wet tires for a change!

Health insurance, mortgage or race entry.... hmmmm. Just not in the cards this time which sucks.
    Scott Rhea
    Izzy's Custom Cages
    It's not what you build... It's how you build it
    Performance Driven LLC
    Neon Racing Springs

Default Hey Bud...

I'll be there.

Maybe I'll run STU as well...
    Mark Andrews
    ITS '92 BMW 325is
    St. Louis

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Raycer View Post
    Health insurance, mortgage or race entry.... hmmmm. Just not in the cards this time which sucks.
    Scott, you have to get your priorities straight. The survival of the St. Louis Region should be everyones #1 priority.
    Bryon Prokopf
    T&S, F&C

Mark, if you checked the entry list you'll see that Ralph has double dipped in STU too for the weekend. I'm not sure if he's running the national or not though. Just do it!

Default Well...

I was just kidding...I'll probably run the DASH though. I need to preserve my 'B' motor for the rest of the season at least...and...the only races I can make are stacked in a row practically (if Memphis happens).

Quote Originally Posted by SLUF View Post
    Mark, if you checked the entry list you'll see that Ralph has double dipped in STU too for the weekend. I'm not sure if he's running the national or not though. Just do it!
    Mark Andrews
    ITS '92 BMW 325is
    St. Louis

If you plan on running the test day on Friday that the track is putting on you can pre-register by going here: http://ev12.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncomm...aller=&appCode=

It is $150 if you pre-register and $200 if you pay the day of. Pre-registration closes at the end of business today.
    Bryon Prokopf
    T&S, F&C

They are desperate for more workers, so if you have crew guy to spare or a friend to bring along, that'd be great.

Send em to hospitality around 7:30 tomorrow morning and they'll get em set up. No experience required.

Thanks.

ps. I'm only racing on Sunday again this time

Thanks to everybody who came out to our race. I think everybody had a good time. The weather was good (we could have done without the rain on Saturday but it was not 110 degrees). Results from this weekend are on www.mylaps.com Search St. Louis Region. We look forward to seeing you all at our events next year.
    Last edited by brprok81; 08-02-2009 at 10:47 PM.
    Bryon Prokopf
    T&S, F&C

I had a Great time at Gateway, it was my first time there, thank you to everyone for being to nice, and being so helpful, enjoyed the track, will definatly be back