Just like the title says, looking to see who is using what. I am looking at the GC kit, but I have heard people not liking them, although Lee Grimes likes their stuff he told me. I have also talked with Truechoice but they want $1150.00 to do a conversion using koni sleeves, circlips, ERS Springs and revalving the rear struts. I already had the fronts done this winter.

I know that especially the front of the neon has very limited stroke length. Looks like that the max you can go depending on spring rate is about a 1 " drop.

Spring rates I know that 500F and 700R seems to be about the consensus depending on bar size. I run alot at Nelson Ledges which is pretty bumpy. So I am thinking about 450F 600R to start with. The car has 22mm bars F and R.

Also what camber plates is everyone running on the neon. I am able to get all the negative camber I need out of th ACR bolts and slotted Koni's but was curious to see how much stroke length gain you get in the front switching from the stock rubber mount to say the Ground Control Plates.

Thanks in Advance.