Thread: Road Atlanta Info - Fletcher Willams

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Ron, I help Fletcher with paddock parking and do not see your trailer as a problem. The rule is there to keep paddock space available that would be taken by open trailers that serve no other purpose. Clearly that is not the case with yours.

Be warned that we can not get into the track until 8:00 Thursday night.
    Tom Sprecher

Thanks Tom.

We (Ron and I) are coming up early Friday a.m., should be there around 11 I hope.

How does the test day work? I was told it is "a la carte" meaning we can just run the afternoon sessions?
    NC Region
    1980 ITS Triumph TR8

Typically there are 4 sessions, you can run any number of them and the cost is based on how many of your sessions are left in the day when you sign in and pay.
    Tom Sprecher

Ron,
    Fletcher has a tough job and takes it very seriously. Be nice and patient with him and things will go well for both of you. He has always been great with me, after I figured out he has ten million racers trying to do what he tells them not to do in the paddock. If you approach him in the right way he will help you with most anything.
    Oh and as I always say, "If you haven't had a little bit of an A** chewing from OL Fletch, you really have not been to The ARRC!" I mean that in a very humorus way.
    Mac Spikes
    Cresson, TX (Home of "The Original" MotorSport Ranch)
    "To hell with you Gen. Sheridan...I 'll take Texas!"