Back again. I have been doing track days at Summit Point in my IT s/r 325is. I am running out of gear about 2/3rd of the way down the straight. 7k redline surge in 5th gear. No problems anywhere else. I have 3.73s in now and I believe my back up that came with the car is a 4.10. The car ran in the NE region and I am in the Mid-Atlantic region. I'm headed to VIR at the end of the month and have, without thinking about it, pulled the rear out already. I was told that car will be even worse at VIR. Are there any suggestions on a final drive for the Mid-Atlantic region and where I can get a relatively inexpensive one quick? I'm willing to trade one of my drives as well. I plan on running mostly Summit and VIR and then adding Beaver Run, Pocono, and perhaps eventually Mid Ohio, Road Atlanta, and the Glen. Which drive should I keep?

Also, the guy I bought the car from told me that he stop running the car in ITR, the faster class, because he had to use the SIR and it made the car uncompetitive. But I just read a thread that says that the SIR is required in ITS not ITR. I don't want to run the SIR because it's a PiTA. Is this car competitive in ITR and what other mods can I or should I make to run ITR? Right now the engine has been refreshed and decked, chip, intake, exhaust, coil-overs, brake bias, and that's about it.