I’m hoping that by trying a few new approaches, it will be possible to get the SCCA edition of “Go Ahead – Take the Wheel” in more peoples’ hands. Probably the biggest thing I’ve done is create a new affiliate program where anyone can join and earn 35% of sales generated from links they create, and regions would earn 45% of sales. People can join then add links in various locations such as in chat forums, social networking sites / Facebook, write a thread telling people it exists in other forums, blogs, and so on. Regions can add a link to their site and of course market it I many other ways.

One other thing I’m going to give a try is making it available as an electronic PDF version for people to download in addition to the soft copy book version. Then lastly I updated the site so it looks a bit better.

If anyone is involved in a region or would consider making the recommendation for their region to participate in this, it would be appreciated. Of course I’d love for you to join the program too. Thought I’d give all of this a try instead of just giving up on it like I was tempted to.

Thanks for all the support you’ve already provided on this effort. Hope you’ll consider provided just a bit more. Learn more here