Thread: Looking for Opel racers....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by SATURNRACER View Post
    Rally Bob on OpelGt.com is the man to talk to. He has a bunch of parts that he sells and that he built to help Opel Racers.....Cool guy too.
    Before I restored my GT she almost became a racer.....
    Damn that is a nice car!
    Track Speed Motorsports
    http://www.trackspeedmotorsports.com/

Steven Ulbrik (engineer/crew/driver)
    [email protected]

Thanks,
    The paint is 12 years old and only 75k on the car and still gets 40 mpg....no air not good in Florida...

I did the ground effects and rear spoiler myself out of styrofoam and fiberglass and got a race spring set from Opel Gt source for the ride. a lot of fun and great therapy to build during my divorce 12 years ago.....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    O.B.
    97 Saturn Sc2
    95 Saturn Sc2 being built
    ITA. CFR
    www.saturnorlandonorth.com

Quote Originally Posted by SATURNRACER View Post
    Thanks,
    The paint is 12 years old and only 75k on the car and still gets 40 mpg....no air not good in Florida...

I did the ground effects and rear spoiler myself out of styrofoam and fiberglass and got a race spring set from Opel Gt source for the ride. a lot of fun and great therapy to build during my divorce 12 years ago.....
    Cool, thanks for the pictures. I've not registered for the opel board yet, I'm trying to limit how many boards I post on, I've already got a couple of BMW boards, and I have yet to move on the car. I figured I'd wait a week then talk it over with my lovely wife, then see if it'll follow me home. I figured that becoming a race car would add provenance, besides the interior is pretty sad shape.
    STU BMW Z3 2.5liter

Default HP?

Believe Tolly is still running his in HP, out in Oklahoma. Perhaps more with COMA, than SCCA. Might be worth checking out.