Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: $200 Lime Rock Restricted Regional

Default tire raffle ??

What s the deal with the tire thing ? Is it a raffle ? Do i need to be an entrant to be able to buy a ticket ? And where would I be able to get them ,and, are they being sold just at the track ?

Thanks ,
    John
    John VanDenburgh

VanDenburgh Motorsports
    ITB Audi Coupe GT

This explains a lot.
    I imagine you're talking about the IT Fest entries? While it may explain a lot, it's not due to many folks attending this in replace of the IT Fest. Other than myself, I don't recognize any names out of the 28 entered (SSM, SM, IT classes) that were at the IT Fest last year. For me, I'd have to stay home this year for multiple reasons even if I were just going to sit on the couch for the weeked. Don't give up - you guys do an absolutely amazing job with the event and making everyone feel welcome / wanted.

The tire raffle extra tickets - does the money go to the region or a charity or is it going to a tire vendor?
    Dave Gran
    Real Roads, Real Car Guys – Real World Road Tests
    Go Ahead - Take the Wheel's Free Guide to Racing

hey bruce no nhms this weekend??

IT7 81
    JB Swan
    JB Swan
    IT7 #81

Quote Originally Posted by Raceman77 View Post
    hey bruce no nhms this weekend??

IT7 81
    JB Swan
    Hey my friend.....Waiting on a master and slave cyl for the clutch from Mazda so no NHMS. Looking forward to seeing all you guys at LRP on 8/01 if you make it. Plus it's alot closer to bring the car from Torrington to LRP than Loudon.

Up to 31, that means 9 left....dave....Don't forget the chance to win 4 tires......the money goes to the region to help pay for the weekend, right now MoHud is the charity......dave You will beable to buy extra tickets at $5 each---- they will find you if you have money...
    Last edited by dpc; 07-10-2009 at 06:07 AM.

Looks like only 6 spaces left, plus a set of tires for some lucky ticket holder. Hope to see you at LRP.....dave

Keep signing -up even though you get note that you are a a wait list, there are now 38 signed up with one on the wait list---We need a little piece of paper that says we can have 42..God will get that I hope.....dave