Thread: Pictures from the point '09

Default Pictures from the point '09

Had a great weekend, the car count was down but the quality was there!

For your enjoyment; Pictures of misc cars http://www.autoxrs.net/2009_12hrs_SPR/index.htm
    Our race report http://www.highstreetracing.com/SlideShows/HSR_09spr.pps

Go to www.highstreetracing.com for other fun stuff.

bob

Nice stuff! I love the ITR ITR.

Andy Bettencourt
    New England Region 188967

Thanks, the teg is a wonderful car. It has a "crate" acura type r long block in it. Its hard to believe but I figure that it has nearly 50 hours of racing on it without ever being opened up. Compression is equal across the cyls, leakdown is less than 2% on all bores. Amazing.

Good Pix Bob.
    People who have not been on an Enduro Team can never imagine the satisfaction that came from getting on the podium for both your team and ours. Paddocking together was a hoot as both cars had "enduro gremlins" this race. It seemed that it was a 36 hour battle from the time we arrived. Everytime we had a problem I would look over at somebody under the Type R and say to myself, "Damn I could be those guys!" Of course then something else would come up like finding out I brought the wrong spare clutch (1.6 instead of 1.8!) It was an effort for the ages that you guys won. Our midrace welding job coupled with our clutch / sound problems would have knocked out many teams, but our guys kept at it and the trip down pit lane with all hands on deck was really cool.
    More racers need to experience the enduro and find out that WE is a lot more satisfying then I!
    See you at ARRC.
    Mac
    Mac Spikes
    Cresson, TX (Home of "The Original" MotorSport Ranch)
    "To hell with you Gen. Sheridan...I 'll take Texas!"