Thread: MARRS ITB/ITC say hello to ITS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default MARRS ITB/ITC say hello to ITS

Thats right you heard it here first, the powers that be have chosen to move the ITS class into the ITB/ITC group.
    Welcome.
    I think that we have tried this combination several times before and it did not work.
    So lets try it again!
    So fire up the flamethrowers and get down with your bad self.
    cheers
    dave parker
    "Ignore All Confrontations With Common Sense."

It works for the NARRC series at LRP and NHMS and I would think that it would work even better on bigger tracks where the straight line 'handling' shows more.
    Andy Bettencourt
    New England Region 188967

Some times at LRP it can be a bit challenging us B guys get held up in the corners then the ITS cars blast down the straight, but I would imagine it would be less of an issue on longer tracks as Andy said. Regardless, I have no problem racing with the ITS guys and everyone can use them to their advantage. It's all part of the game, right?
    Dave Gran
    Real Roads, Real Car Guys – Real World Road Tests
    Go Ahead - Take the Wheel's Free Guide to Racing

I don't have a dog in this fight but I generally think it's better to have classes with MORE performance difference in the same group, than less difference. It didn't stop a couple of S cars from being a pain in the butt for the B guys at the 'fest but at least everyone knew what was up.

K

Quote Originally Posted by Knestis View Post
    I don't have a dog in this fight but I generally think it's better to have classes with MORE performance difference in the same group, than less difference. It didn't stop a couple of S cars from being a pain in the butt for the B guys at the 'fest but at least everyone knew what was up.

K
    I agree. My next races is ITR, ITS and ITA...gonna suck for me but we shall see!
    Andy Bettencourt
    New England Region 188967

marrs did have this combo before and it worked fine. its cars should corner FASTER than ITB cars.

there is no perfect match of classes, everything is about compromise. this combo is far better/safer than what was being done...ITS running with GT1/GTA/AS.

good move....if i do say so myself.

notice we didn't move ITR into the group. left them(me) in Big Bore.

marshall
    MARRS ITS/R driver rep