All that I was trying to point out was that ALL the failures that I've heard about were the ACR's. I've only had the Neon for 2 seasons, so I'm still trying to sort it out. It just seems strange that an ACR hub will only last for 10 hrs on 'our' cars, yet the street version will last 125k-150k + miles. Yes, I know that we are rougher on them. But, that much rougher???? I'm running 400# springs on the front & Toyos.

As far as the NAPA (or other) hubs, how many of them have failed??

Just because a part has Mopar (or GM or Ford) on it, does NOT automatically make it supperior to the after-market parts.

I'm not trying to start an argument or offend anyone. But if all (most) of the failures are factory hubs, maybe I/we need to try other ones. Safety is my #1 concern, finishing is #2, & speed is #3. If all brands of hubs are failing, then WHY?? My Daytona had 100k+ miles on it before we turned it into a circle-track car. It ran asphalt, dirt, & figure-8. We then put it in ITB & ran 4 seasons with it (mostly Sebring). Had several axle changes & VERY stiff front springs. It still has the same hub/bearrings that were in the car when I bounght it in '00. WHAT IS SO STRANGE ABOUT THE NEONS?? I've not heard of this problem from other brands (VW, Honda, etc.).