Thread: 8/22-23 Memphis Double Regional/Enduro/PDX

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

In reality, having seen others caught in a "bad place" points-wise, we attempt to never put ourselves in that place (do most racing early in the year). And the reality is that Chris WANTS to do Memphis and didn't really care about MAM. Especially with IT being last race at MAM (with a 7-hr drive to get home), if I recall correctly.

With the economy the way it is, I expect that the scheduling meetings this winter will be very interesting.
    Lesley Albin
    Over The Limit Racing
    Blazen Golden Retrievers

We start packing in 7 hours. Is there the remotest possibility that this event is going to be canceled? I need to know before I lock down my vacation request. I don't want to take Friday off and wind up doing honey-do's 'cause I ain't on my way to the track
    Eddie
    ex RX3 and GTI driver
    "Don't RallyCross what you can't afford to Road Race" - swiped from YH and twisted for me
    "I have heard that any landing you can walk away from is a 'good' landing. I bet this applies to flying airplanes as well." - E.J.

I emailed Phil earlier in the week and he said they are supporting this race no matter what the car count.
    I can't imagine they'd wait this long to cancel.
    I'm packing up tomorrow to head down too.