Thread: NHMS "Pig Roast" double regional July 11-12

Default NHMS "Pig Roast" double regional July 11-12

Registration is now open for NER's double regional weekend July 11-12 at NHMS.

Saturday: 20 min. qualifying; 18 lap races
    Sunday: 20 min. qualifying; 17 lap races

www nescca com/registration
    Marilyn

Does anyone have the contact info for the person who handles the garage rentals??
    Dan Deyo
    92 Acura Integra
    ITA #94

Quote Originally Posted by wepsbee View Post
    Does anyone have the contact info for the person who handles the garage rentals??
    Call the track office directly, (603) 783-4744, and ask for "Wanda".

Kakashi has their three standard garages reserved, but I'm on vacation that weekend. Contact Jeff Lawton ("jlawton" on this board), see if he's going, and you can snag a garage through him. Otherwise we'll be releasing them back to the track the week before.

Greg

I'm out
    Jeff L

ITA Miata

2010 NARRC Champion

2007 NERRC Championship, 2nd place
    2008 NARRC Championship, 2nd place
    2009 NARRC Championship, 2nd place

Quote Originally Posted by JLawton View Post
    I'm out
    Okay, that means all three Kakashi reserved garages are available (north side, North Garage, by the entrance to the grid). If someone wants to take one or more let me know, otherwise I'll call the track and release them. - GA

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Amy View Post
    Okay, that means all three Kakashi reserved garages are available (north side, North Garage, by the entrance to the grid). If someone wants to take one or more let me know, otherwise I'll call the track and release them. - GA
    Greg,
    We will take one garage. My sister and I will both be coming. Let me know the cost and who I should talk to.
    Thanks
    Dan
    Dan Deyo
    92 Acura Integra
    ITA #94

We will take one garage. My sister and I will both be coming. Let me know the cost and who I should talk to.
    Dan, you are now the "keeper of the Kakashi garages" for that weekend; anyone else that wants one should contact Dan directly. You might also ask Kessler if he wants one (assuming he's going; some times he does want a garage, sometimes he doesn't).

Dan, when you arrive at the track, select and pay for any garages you want, and then tell them at that time which ones you are releasing. If, for whatever reason, you can't make it then please let me know so I can release them in advance of the weekend. It doesn't kill them if we don't do this, but I do so out of courtesy: they will actually hold them for me of they don't hear from me, and that affects their bottom line (and our good relationship with them).

GA

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Amy View Post
    Dan, you are now the "keeper of the Kakashi garages" for that weekend; anyone else that wants one should contact Dan directly. You might also ask Kessler if he wants one (assuming he's going; some times he does want a garage, sometimes he doesn't).

Dan, when you arrive at the track, select and pay for any garages you want, and then tell them at that time which ones you are releasing. If, for whatever reason, you can't make it then please let me know so I can release them in advance of the weekend. It doesn't kill them if we don't do this, but I do so out of courtesy: they will actually hold them for me of they don't hear from me, and that affects their bottom line (and our good relationship with them).

GA
    Thanks Greg,
    I will take care of them as directed. I will call Matt.
    Dan Deyo
    92 Acura Integra
    ITA #94

Kakashi Garages all accounted for:
    G. Amy #1
    Abhi #2
    Deyo/Vanburen #3
    Dan Deyo
    92 Acura Integra
    ITA #94

G. Amy #1
    G. Amy figured out it was the FOLLOWING weekend he's going on vacation with wifey-poo. So, I should be able to make this one. However, these are double-wide garages, so if someone wants to share one, PM me. - GA