Quote Originally Posted by lateapex911 View Post
OK, a couple questions. First, where does the back of the AC unit vent to? And what is the silver box in the "sleeping compartment" (Train lingo, sounds better) that your helmet is sitting on? And I think I read where you said your gas is part of the trailer??? hows that work?

You are very industrious Ron!
Thanks for the comments, glad you like it.

The back of the AC goes where the small tool box is located (didn't have a recent picture with the AC, this thing happened over a period of two months, notice below no stereo and so on). To use the AC you leave the door open on the tool, or work side, of the trailer open. The big tool box actually is part of the AC support. Has a pan to catch water and a drain tube out the bottom.

One thing to note is I designed this trailer so that all work occurs out of the driver's side. I never understood why most trailers have the "work side" on the passenger side. Who wants to constantly step over their hitch when they get out of the truck to go open up the trailer?

Gas is held in the gas tank, mounted on the back side of the "box". Capacity is quite good. Has a hose, and is up high enough to gravity feed. I need to shorten the hose some. See the gas tank under the tire rack?

And the silver box is a normal helmet/shoe/suit rack that you can get off Ebay that is designed for race trailers.

Best thing about the whole rig is the stereo. I like having tunes in the paddock. I also installed a 5 gallon water cooler on the front of the trailer. Got tired of spending $15 a weekend on bottled water. Now I just fill it up before I leave home, throw in the ice from the fridge, and be done with it.