Thread: July Fastrack

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

One thing I noticed was that it appears that IT isn't the only category that uses a process to set spec weights.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Miller View Post
    One thing I noticed was that it appears that IT isn't the only category that uses a process to set spec weights.
    Yeah it looks like GT3 is getting it's own "great realignment"
    Mike Uhlinger

So the August Fastrack came out today, and I see nothing regarding IT other than a front spoiler/air dam issue from the Court of Appeals. Did I miss something?
    EP 1990 Mazda RX-7 (used to be STU until the turbo cars scared me away, and STL rotary cars require too much ballast)
    ITS/T4 2004 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Chaos View Post
    So the August Fastrack came out today, and I see nothing regarding IT other than a front spoiler/air dam issue from the Court of Appeals. Did I miss something?
    Plenty of stuff came out of the last ITAC meeting but it didn't appear in Fastrack. Don't know why.
    Josh Sirota
    ITR '99 BMW Z3 Coupe

how do we find out what came out of the last meeting?

Quote Originally Posted by StephenB View Post
    how do we find out what came out of the last meeting?
    Officially, you have to wait for it to be published. What the ITAC does is really at the beck & call of the CRB, they actually make the decisions ... the ITAC only provides recommendations.

Unofficially if you want to know what we recommended, talk to an ITAC member privately.
    Josh Sirota
    ITR '99 BMW Z3 Coupe

So I guess it is time we spoke with our BOD reps to see what the holdup is. Gets a little old to have an ITAC that is doing something and a CRB sitting on their collective asses with other more important issues. Given the list of items that have been discussed on this board and the total lack of IT items in fastrack there is something going on behind closed doors. I know some of the CRB visit this board so how about an explanation please.
    Steve Eckerich
    ITS 18 Speedsource RX7
    ITR RX8 (under construction)