Quote Originally Posted by JLawton View Post
2 Months?? Do you know how long you would have waited 2-3 years ago??? Forever!

Really? Do you have ANY examples? I have been actively racing with SCCA for 10 years and been a member in the club for close to 25 years. I do not see any improvements on Comunication or efficiency. Its the same process as in the past except that Fasttrack is posted on line so it is availble faster.

I do "guess" the CRB has a ton going on with the runnoffs coming up. However I also believe our club needs to have at least a small level of accountability.

I think the fundamental problem with the entire process is that NOTHING zilch zero feedback is given to the members that anything is being looked at even if "stuff is happening behind the scenes". (Actually you do get an automated e-mail response) Thier is a reason "meeting minutes" are taken and probably should be taken within our organization. Utilize the SCCA.com forums and post those minutes each month and the members will most likely feel like something is happening.

I also still don't understand why ALL requests that are sent to the ITAC are not public knowledge. Afterall if I request something and the ITAC is going to "Take that feedback into consideration" why is it secret? Why cant other members chime in? Again utilize the SCCA.com forums and get rid of the e-mail process and create a "posting" process. That way ALL members can see what is being requested and ALL members can chime in.

Stephen

PS: I DO think the ITAC and the CRB has done all the "right" things to improve our classification (IT) The process, equality, and competition adjustments that have been made are significant improvements in the class and can't go unnoticed. The THINGS that have happened in the last 2-3 years are outstanding and deserve respect and appreciation.