Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: e36 325 competitive?

Quote Originally Posted by GKR_17 View Post
    If you find a fast ITS E36 check under the hood. I've heard of a few who just didn't bother with the restrictor. I don't believe tech ever checked ours, and they certainly didn't do the stall test.
    Not true, when I raced ITS w/ restrictor, SCCA Tech made me open my hood and show them the SIR...I broke the track record with it @ Mid Ohio, with medocare suspension.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Bettencourt View Post
    *I* have...
    Quote Originally Posted by rthiele View Post
    I am curious what the Flatout guys will end up building for 2010. Did you make up your mind yet, Andy?
    I plan to be in ITR next year. We've got a pretty good idea what we're building - but things may change as we keep doing research. I'll say this much: there's a chance the Land of the Rising Sun will do battle with Deutschland.

Steve Ulfelder
    Flatout Motorsports
    05 ITS

Quote Originally Posted by rthiele View Post
    The D.Maynard and E.Tisdale ITS/ITR cars are also on the market, not for that price though, at least last time I've seen the ads
    Rob, Thanks for the bump. My car is still available and listed here in the for sale forum and I am accepting reasonable offers. Seriously considering retirement from racing, at least for a couple of years.
    Ed Tisdale
    #22 ITR '95 325is (For Sale, $15,000 with spares)
    #22 ITS '95 325is (Converted to ITR)
    #22 ITS '87 325is (Sold)
    #5 ITB '84 318i (RIP)
    Racing BMW's since 1984