Thread: New Road Course at NHMS

Default New Road Course at NHMS

A news article in the New Hampshire News.

If they can get a dialog with AMA and re-kindle the bike weekend race as a major event I would imagine that the return on investment could pencil out.

http://www.theunionleader.com/articl...in+Provencher%

With NER's commitment to Palmer will they continue to schedule events at NHMS? Is it possible that part of an agreement with the Palmer would be some sort of a non-compete?
    Jim Alley
    1990 ITA Miata

Its all about doing your personal Best

NHIS wil probably build a new track and eventually renovate it, before Palmer ever becomes a reality.
    So I would think those in the NER would welcome and schedule at the new facility if NHIS does build it.

Quote Originally Posted by kevin22 View Post
    NHIS wil probably build a new track and eventually renovate it, before Palmer ever becomes a reality.
    So I would think those in the NER would welcome and schedule at the new facility if NHIS does build it.
    I sense a skeptic..........
    Jake Gulick

CarriageHouse Motorsports
    for sale: 2003 Audi A4 Quattro, clean, serviced, dark green, auto, sunroof, tan leather with 75K miles.
    IT-7 #57 RX-7 race car
    Porsche 1973 911E street/fun car
    BMW 2003 M3 cab, sun car.
    GMC Sierra Tow Vehicle
    New England Region
    lateapex911(at)gmail(dot)com

Quote Originally Posted by jimalley View Post
    A news article in the New Hampshire News.

If they can get a dialog with AMA and re-kindle the bike weekend race as a major event I would imagine that the return on investment could pencil out.

http://www.theunionleader.com/articl...in+Provencher%

With NER's commitment to Palmer will they continue to schedule events at NHMS? Is it possible that part of an agreement with the Palmer would be some sort of a non-compete?
    NER has no intent to stop racing at NHMS. There is nothing in our deal with Palmer to keep us from racing anywhere else.

dick patullo
    ner scca IT7 Rx7

Love this report! Say what you will about Bruton Smith, the man knows how to get things done. It's easy to picture an NER roadrace future built around Palmer and a nifty new NHMS road course, with an occasional LRP race thrown in for spice.

Steve