Thread: School's Out Regional - LRP

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Onboards of the race:

Part 1
    YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Part 2
    YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
    Rob Thiele - BMW 328is ITR
    www.motorsportcollection.com

New Britain, Connecticut, U.S. Local Track: Lime Rock Park

Great event!
    Thanks Mick for flagging the school with us on Friday-we had the best seats (so to speak) for the students' antics at Station 2 there. Hope it was fun for you, at least!
    Leigh, both Dan and Marianne did a spectacular job-the weekend went off without a hitch.
    Greg, Dick, Bill E.: it was nice to work with you when I could at Tech-easily the best way for volunteers to feel involved and connected with the drivers at a race.
    I was impressed to see several Lime Rock Club members running with us in either the school, regional, or both. The two organizations can coexist at LRP!
    Lime Rock Park has lots of gratitude for all the racers-I'm trying to help the track realize how expensive it can be-but especially for those in the ITB/R/S Impound where I was able to show some Foster Adoptive Mission families what our club is all about: good times racin'! I knew you guys would run clean-like all year-and that you'd enjoy the publicity. Those kids aren't going to wash those autographs away! The group has also pledged to come again next year-I think it can turn into a NARRC-Offs-Boy-Scout-Jamboree-scale event.
    I appreciate your kind comments Bob Z.-I'll send an e-mail.
    By the way Glenn, that's an awesome camera angle! Now we just need it in Rob's quality... :cool: Good vids guys.
    See you at NHMS
    Last edited by Magical Trevor; 06-27-2009 at 10:27 PM.
    "Dumb people are always blissfully unaware of how dumb they really are."
    "Don't genius live in a lamp?"
    -Patrick Star
    NER Board Member