Quote Originally Posted by moto62 View Post
What would you have done? Be another moving schicane for Andy to lap!

Nice job to the A and IT7 group. I am always thrilled to be a spectator when the racing is exciting. IT7 was a blast. Congrats to Lou I on a spectacular win. Mike B gets the hard Charger award for starting the race in pit lane and piloting his ride to second place. That was a stellar run on Yokohama A008R's from 1994. No Kidding. Very nice meeting some new folks, Bruce G and Chris R. We will see you all at the Pig Roast next where we will probably be glorified spectators again.

Ray Lee Chee
Ray..Thanks for taking the time to come over and chat. even though I thought you were talking about the "motor" from the Belair at first...LOL. You are a fountain of info and I look forward to dropping off the 7's Only 12a to you for repair.

Also thanks again to all of you that made the yellow #10's maiden voyage a blast and gave me steering room with no clutch or defroster!

Finally, all thanks to Mike George(and friends) from Autoworks Unlimited in Torrington, CT for wrenching, doing a beautiful paint job on my car(you should see the 58 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz convertible he just restored for Skip Barber!!) and being a mentor on alot of car stuff. Mike is the flatbed driver for LRP and doesn't make any mistakes when "picking up the pieces". He's a good man to know at the track. Anyone needing bodywork and paint should talk to him.

Best Regards to all,

BruceG