Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Registration is now OPEN

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit07 View Post
    but man did everyone forget the Neon has you all beat when it comes to HP? Bring on the pro course!

I wouldn't bet on it.
    Crazy Joe
    #01 ITA
    Nissan Sentra SE-R
    www.kakashiracing.com
    [email protected]
    www.kesslerengineering.com (Matt's the man)
    First non CRX at IT Fest 2009 2nd place overall
    2008 ITA NARRC & NYSRRC Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit07 View Post
    Them is fight'n words. I have been busy running some Touring 1 and 2 arrive and drives this year, but man did everyone forget the Neon has you all beat when it comes to HP? Bring on the pro course!

Bring the ITB Mustang you have listed to. I have a couple of people looking for rental rides. That way you can crew and drive too.

Quote Originally Posted by TAC View Post
    Fixed it! Don't break this year I want to see you compete. BTW, two more ITR's coming that I know of. Should be registered by the 18th.

75 entries and counting.
    I'm one of those ITRs. Not that anyone needs to bring their A-game to race me. With only a new suspension on the car, I should only be a couple seconds faster than last year!

So my main purpose is to help fill the field and be a jam car for Dan and Kip!

Looking forward to seeing everybody. Haven't been on the track since Beaverun back in June...
    Last edited by RedMisted; 07-10-2009 at 01:56 PM.
    Chris
    #91 ITR Mustang
    1st place-2008 Great Lakes Division Championship Series
    1st place-2009 Kryderacing Series

Quote Originally Posted by RedMisted View Post
    I'm one of those ITRs. Not that anyone needs to bring their A-game to race me. With only a new suspension on the car, I should only be a couple seconds faster than last year!

So my main purpose is to help fill the field and be a jam car for Dan and Kip!

Looking forward to seeing everybody. Haven't been on the track since Beaverun back in June...
    I think your faster than a jam car. Plus there is one less corner without the chicane.

ITC
    No Shawn or Vesa yet
    1st Bill Shearer or Fred White too close to call. Both deserve the overall and really mixed it up with Shawn and Vesa last year.
    2nd Who ever doesn't get 1st.
    3rd Jim hardesty

No love for Jay? He's leading GL ITC points and I've never finished ahead of him.
    Jim Hardesty
    ITC 1986 Honda Civic Diablo Rojo Verde
    Never argue your tab at the end of the night. Remember, you're hammered and they’re sober.

I think your faster than a jam car. Plus there is one less corner without the chicane.
    Are all races on the Pro track?

Quote Originally Posted by dj10 View Post
    Are all races on the Pro track?
    Yes.
    Chris
    #91 ITR Mustang

Joe Moser has registered in ITA. The bar just got raised.

Win an entry to the 2010 I.T.SPEC*tacular and support a good cause.

Race & PDX Entry Raffle: We will be raffling off two Entries for the 2010 I.T.SPEC* tacular. Each winner will have their choice of using their winning ticket for a Race or PDX entry. All proceeds will go to pay medical expenses for the family of long time SCCA member and Corner worker Susie Beal who lost her life after a brief illness earlier this year. Entries will be transferable. Cost is $5 per ticket or (5) tickets for $20. Tickets will be sold at Registration and during the Saturday evening party. Drawing will be after dinner Saturday night.

Quote Originally Posted by jumbojimbo View Post
    ITC
    No Shawn or Vesa yet
    1st Bill Shearer or Fred White too close to call. Both deserve the overall and really mixed it up with Shawn and Vesa last year.
    3rd Jim hardesty

No love for Jay? He's leading GL ITC points and I've never finished ahead of him.
    It's because I'm the lone VDub in a sea of Hondas.
    ITC #05
    '82 Jetta
    NEOhio
    Shutter-Up Inc.
    Olmsted Auto Care
    Light Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by jay05 View Post
    It's because I'm the lone VDub in a sea of Hondas.
    Sorry Jay. I was just trying to get the conversation going.

Win an entry to the 2010 I.T.SPEC*tacular and support a good cause.

Race & PDX Entry Raffle: We will be raffling off two Entries for the 2010 I.T.SPEC* tacular. Each winner will have their choice of using their winning ticket for a Race or PDX entry. All proceeds will go to pay medical expenses for the family of long time SCCA member and Corner worker Susie Beal who lost her life after a brief illness earlier this year. Entries will be transferable. Cost is $5 per ticket or (5) tickets for $20. Tickets will be sold at Registration and during the Saturday evening party. Drawing will be after dinner Saturday night.

I'm in!
    Bill Stevens - Mbr # 103106
    BnS Racing www.bnsracing.net
    92 ITA Saturn
    83 ITB Shelby Dodge Charger
    Sponsors - Race-Keeper Data/Video Aquisition Systems www.race-keeper.com
    Simpson Performance Products - simpsonraceproducts.com

Quote Originally Posted by jumbojimbo View Post
    ITC
    No Shawn or Vesa yet
    3rd Jim hardesty

I don't believe Shawn will be attending... He has other plans for the weekend (and has had them for some time). I also don't believe the car is 'ready'...
    Matt Downing
    1995 Honda Civic EX Coupe - ITA
    Ohio Valley Region, SCCA

does anyone know how many are currently pre-registered in each class for the IT fest?
    preferably ITA? lol.
    Greg Vandersluis
    #4 1990 Honda Civic Si
    #97 2003 Chevrolet Corvette Z06
    #93 2006 Ford Mustang
    Carbotech/BFGoodrich/Vandersluis Motorsports
    2010 Great Lakes Division ITA Champion
    2012 Great Lakes Division T1 Champion

Greg, did you sign up on motorsportsreg.com? You can see the entry list on there.

My predictions as of right now:
    ITR - Ken Martin - RSX-S - yes, he's signing up eventually, and was real fast in his only outing last year. But can he beat KVSB?
    ITS - Rich Walke - RX-7 - an ARRC podium quality combination. Is Selby coming in KVSB's '08 winning car?
    ITA - Joe Moser - CRX Si - Mid Ohio is Joe's house, the rest of us are just paying rent. I'll take me 2nd and Hoppe 3rd - all Honda podium sweep. Will Bob show?
    ITB - Jeff Underwood - Civic DX - that's a real tough one. The better car/driver combos have little to no track time at Mid Ohio.
    ITC - Jinx Jordan - Civic H/B - he ran well last year, but Shearer might have something to say about this. Plus, will Vesa show?
    Kevin
    2010 FP Runoffs & Super Sweep Champion
    2010 ITB ARRC Champion
    2008 & 2009 ITA ARRC Champion
    '90 FP Acura Integra RS
    '92 ITA Acura Integra RS
    '92 ITB Honda Civic DX

17-18 in A. Go to the reg. site that Todd gave us, log in, click on dashboard, then "see who else is attending". It's updated constantly.
    Ed Funk
    NER ITA CRX, ITB Civic, ITC CRX (wanna buy a Honda?)
    Smart as a horse, hung like Einstein!

A certain red Renault is rumored to be attending. He's always fast and finished 3rd last year.
    ITC #05
    '82 Jetta
    NEOhio
    Shutter-Up Inc.
    Olmsted Auto Care
    Light Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by R2 Racing View Post
    Greg, did you sign up on motorsportsreg.com? You can see the entry list on there.

My predictions as of right now:
    ITR - Ken Martin - RSX-S - yes, he's signing up eventually, and was real fast in his only outing last year. But can he beat KVSB?
    ITS - Rich Walke - RX-7 - an ARRC podium quality combination. Is Selby coming in KVSB's '08 winning car?
    ITA - Joe Moser - CRX Si - Mid Ohio is Joe's house, the rest of us are just paying rent. I'll take me 2nd and Hoppe 3rd - all Honda podium sweep. Will Bob show?
    ITB - Jeff Underwood - Civic DX - that's a real tough one. The better car/driver combos have little to no track time at Mid Ohio.
    ITC - Jinx Jordan - Civic H/B - he ran well last year, but Shearer might have something to say about this. Plus, will Vesa show?
    thanks for the info Kevin. Ill get on there.
    Yes, im predicting an all Honda podium in A. lol. but hey, im a bit biased....
    Greg Vandersluis
    #4 1990 Honda Civic Si
    #93 2006 Ford Mustang

Quote Originally Posted by jay05 View Post
    A certain red Renault is rumored to be attending. He's always fast and finished 3rd last year.
    Ok then Jay, foot thru the floorboard to the fan! MOVE that VW!
    also, we're in the same group I hear....that will be cool.
    Mr. and Mrs. Jacko and Beth will have to keep an eye on a red honda and a blue VW LOL.
    Greg Vandersluis
    #4 1990 Honda Civic Si
    #93 2006 Ford Mustang

Default Group 5 low car count

If the current pattern of registrations holds until the IT Fest weekend, it looks like Group 5 ITR/STU is going to have the fewest cars of any of the groups. And by a large margin.

I would hope that if this results in any combining of groups, that ITR/STU would be put with the ITS/ITB group. ITR can go with ITB without any real significant cutting of track running for the ITBs. The only other group that ITR/STU may be placed with (as far as car counts go)looks like Group 4 GTA/ITE/STO/AS. But I'd worry about those 6 or 7 stock cars making their 20-lap race into a 17-18 lap race for the ITRs.

And if anybody wants to whine extra long/loud about losing time on track, maybe one fewer race group will mean another 2-3 laps added to all the remaining groups.

Anybody want to weigh in on this? I just wanted to give my $0.02.
    Last edited by RedMisted; 07-14-2009 at 07:52 PM.
    Chris
    #91 ITR Mustang