Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Registration is now OPEN

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by dominojd View Post
    No offense taken Todd. I predict NO Honda's on the podium in ITA this year. I think it will be a couple of Miata's and a Nissan. And that Nissan will not be piloted by Steve Linn. I can't wait till the end of the month 2 premier tracks in 2 weeks WGI/ Mid Ohio.

Let the Shit talkin begin.
    O.K.

ITS Come on guys we need more than three choices!!!!

1st Matt Miller
    2nd Michael Lattanzio
    3rd Willy Church

ITR

1st Dan Jones ( maybe the third try will be the charm) track record holder in ITR but broke during practice for the I.T.FEST last year. )

2nd Kip Van Steenburg ( smoked the field in ITS last year BUT sold the car to Tim Selby in the paddock. New car may be just as fast)

3rd Chris Bernhardt ( Knows the track like the back of his hand. Stepped up to the challenge with new personal best times each race last year)

ITA

wide open this year! Last years 1st - 3rd CRX train are not registered at this time. We know A.J. is driving in TDI cup. Not sure what's up with the Mosers. Lots of new faces so I'll go with the veterans

1st Joe DiMinno ( First year on the Pro course but very consistent runs the last two years.

2nd Matt Downing ( Matt's Hungry for that first overall title and its home turf)

3rd Kevin Ruck ( Last years ARRC champ is back but hasn't had Big Orange out yet this year. But has been racing in his FP so he does have seat time.)

ITB

No Aaron, Chris or Vaughan at this point

1st Jim Heckman ( The 2002's are monsters on the back straight and will be a force on the pro straight. Get a draft and they'll pull you with them)

2nd Blake Meredith ( The Porsche may be from 1973 but it's fast)

3rd Greg Amy ( 2006 was the dream season for Greg ARRC, NARRC and NYSRRC. 2007 was just as good. Didn't make the Spectacular in '08. Driving a well prepared Conover car this year so he should be a force to deal with.)

ITC

No Shawn or Vesa yet

1st Bill Shearer or Fred White too close to call. Both deserve the overall and really mixed it up with Shawn and Vesa last year.

2nd Who ever doesn't get 1st.

3rd Jim hardesty
    Last edited by TAC; 07-09-2009 at 09:34 PM.

Ahhhh Todd, don't jinx me!! :~)
    Last year was only time I broke and it was a valve spring in Friday's practice. 1st year no ITR cars showed up.

Quote Originally Posted by dj10 View Post
    Ahhhh Todd, don't jinx me!! :~)
    Last year was only time I broke and it was a valve spring in Friday's practice. 1st year no ITR cars showed up.
    Fixed it! Don't break this year I want to see you compete. BTW, two more ITR's coming that I know of. Should be registered by the 18th.

75 entries and counting.

Quote Originally Posted by TAC View Post
    Fixed it! Don't break this year I want to see you compete. BTW, two more ITR's coming that I know of. Should be registered by the 18th.

75 entries and counting.
    LOL, you and me too.

75 entries and counting.
    I'm one of those ITRs. Not that anyone needs to bring their A-game to race me. With only a new suspension on the car, I should only be a couple seconds faster than last year!

So my main purpose is to help fill the field and be a jam car for Dan and Kip!

Looking forward to seeing everybody. Haven't been on the track since Beaverun back in June...
    Last edited by RedMisted; 07-10-2009 at 01:56 PM.
    Chris
    #91 ITR Mustang
    1st place-2008 Great Lakes Division Championship Series
    1st place-2009 Kryderacing Series

Quote Originally Posted by RedMisted View Post
    I'm one of those ITRs. Not that anyone needs to bring their A-game to race me. With only a new suspension on the car, I should only be a couple seconds faster than last year!

So my main purpose is to help fill the field and be a jam car for Dan and Kip!

Looking forward to seeing everybody. Haven't been on the track since Beaverun back in June...
    I think your faster than a jam car. Plus there is one less corner without the chicane.

I think your faster than a jam car. Plus there is one less corner without the chicane.
    Are all races on the Pro track?

Quote Originally Posted by dj10 View Post
    Are all races on the Pro track?
    Yes.
    Chris
    #91 ITR Mustang
    1st place-2008 Great Lakes Division Championship Series
    1st place-2009 Kryderacing Series

ITC
    No Shawn or Vesa yet
    1st Bill Shearer or Fred White too close to call. Both deserve the overall and really mixed it up with Shawn and Vesa last year.
    3rd Jim hardesty

No love for Jay? He's leading GL ITC points and I've never finished ahead of him.
    Jim Hardesty
    ITC 1986 Honda Civic Diablo Rojo Verde
    Never argue your tab at the end of the night. Remember, you're hammered and they’re sober.

Quote Originally Posted by jumbojimbo View Post
    ITC
    No Shawn or Vesa yet
    3rd Jim hardesty

No love for Jay? He's leading GL ITC points and I've never finished ahead of him.
    It's because I'm the lone VDub in a sea of Hondas.
    ITC #05
    '82 Jetta
    NEOhio
    Shutter-Up Inc.
    Olmsted Auto Care
    Light Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by jay05 View Post
    It's because I'm the lone VDub in a sea of Hondas.
    Sorry Jay. I was just trying to get the conversation going.

Quote Originally Posted by jumbojimbo View Post
    ITC
    No Shawn or Vesa yet
    3rd Jim hardesty

I don't believe Shawn will be attending... He has other plans for the weekend (and has had them for some time). I also don't believe the car is 'ready'...
    Matt Downing
    1995 Honda Civic EX Coupe - ITA
    Ohio Valley Region, SCCA

does anyone know how many are currently pre-registered in each class for the IT fest?
    preferably ITA? lol.
    Greg Vandersluis
    #4 1990 Honda Civic Si
    #97 2003 Chevrolet Corvette Z06
    #93 2006 Ford Mustang
    Carbotech/BFGoodrich/Vandersluis Motorsports
    2010 Great Lakes Division ITA Champion
    2012 Great Lakes Division T1 Champion

Greg, did you sign up on motorsportsreg.com? You can see the entry list on there.

My predictions as of right now:
    ITR - Ken Martin - RSX-S - yes, he's signing up eventually, and was real fast in his only outing last year. But can he beat KVSB?
    ITS - Rich Walke - RX-7 - an ARRC podium quality combination. Is Selby coming in KVSB's '08 winning car?
    ITA - Joe Moser - CRX Si - Mid Ohio is Joe's house, the rest of us are just paying rent. I'll take me 2nd and Hoppe 3rd - all Honda podium sweep. Will Bob show?
    ITB - Jeff Underwood - Civic DX - that's a real tough one. The better car/driver combos have little to no track time at Mid Ohio.
    ITC - Jinx Jordan - Civic H/B - he ran well last year, but Shearer might have something to say about this. Plus, will Vesa show?
    Kevin
    2010 FP Runoffs & Super Sweep Champion
    2010 ITB ARRC Champion
    2008 & 2009 ITA ARRC Champion
    '90 FP Acura Integra RS
    '92 ITA Acura Integra RS
    '92 ITB Honda Civic DX

Quote Originally Posted by R2 Racing View Post
    Greg, did you sign up on motorsportsreg.com? You can see the entry list on there.

ITR - Ken Martin - RSX-S - yes, he's signing up eventually, and was real fast in his only outing last year. But can he beat KVSB?
    ITS - Rich Walke - RX-7 - an ARRC podium quality combination. Is Selby coming in KVSB's '08 winning car?
    ITA - Joe Moser - CRX Si - Mid Ohio is Joe's house, the rest of us are just paying rent. I'll take me 2nd and Hoppe 3rd - all Honda podium sweep. Will Bob show?
    ITB - Jeff Underwood - Civic DX - that's a real tough one. The better car/driver combos have little to no track time at Mid Ohio.
    ITC - Jinx Jordan - Civic H/B - he ran well last year, but Shearer might have something to say about this. Plus, will Vesa show?
    thanks for the info Kevin. Ill get on there.
    Yes, im predicting an all Honda podium in A. lol. but hey, im a bit biased....
    Greg Vandersluis
    #4 1990 Honda Civic Si
    #97 2003 Chevrolet Corvette Z06
    #93 2006 Ford Mustang
    Carbotech/BFGoodrich/Vandersluis Motorsports
    2010 Great Lakes Division ITA Champion
    2012 Great Lakes Division T1 Champion

Kevin, thanks for the vote of confidence. I registered earlier today and plan on giving it my best shot. I was just a tenth off my lap record at BFR this past weekend under terrible track conditions. The car is running well.

Tim Selby told me in May he will be at M-O. He will be tough to beat. I beat him twice at RA in May, but that's my home track. The tables will be turned at M-O.

See you there!!
    Rich Walke
    ITS RX-7 # 61

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Walke View Post
    Kevin, thanks for the vote of confidence. I registered earlier today and plan on giving it my best shot. I was just a tenth off my lap record at BFR this past weekend under terrible track conditions. The car is running well.

Tim Selby told me in May he will be at M-O. He will be tough to beat. I beat him twice at RA in May, but that's my home track. The tables will be turned at M-O.

See you there!!
    Rich,

Glad to hear your coming down and I do hope to see Tim again. I'm curious to see how the ITS Miata does with him driving. I know Kip walked away from the field in it last year.

Todd

ITA - Joe Moser - CRX Si - Mid Ohio is Joe's house, the rest of us are just paying rent.
    Very well put Kevin
    Chris "The Cat Killer" Childs
    Angry Sheep Motorsports
    810 417 7777
    angrysheepmotorsports.com

IT,SM,SS,Touring, and Super Touring

There are a lot of new faces this year. I think the battle at the front is going to be crowded. 104 entries!

17-18 in A. Go to the reg. site that Todd gave us, log in, click on dashboard, then "see who else is attending". It's updated constantly.
    Ed Funk
    NER ITA CRX, ITB Civic, ITC CRX (wanna buy a Honda?)
    Smart as a horse, hung like Einstein!