Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Registration is now OPEN

Quote Originally Posted by tom91ita View Post
    Todd,

what is the parking policy/practice for those of us renting garages? I have never rented one before.

I thought we get to park in front of it? and for those of us sharing a garage, can we "double park" near the garages?

tia,

tom
    For the single car garages guys usually drop the car off at the garage and put their hauler about 40 feet from the door. That leave enough room to get in, out and traffic to pass by. I would think you could put haulers in a nose to tail line if there not too long. If not It may be one person will have to put their hauler up in the grass paddock area.

Todd

Todd,
    Looks like you and Bob from the NE ProIT need to adjust your schedules for next year so there are no ProIT races same time as IT Spect.....just a though. :~)

Quote Originally Posted by dj10 View Post
    Todd,
    Looks like you and Bob from the NE ProIT need to adjust your schedules for next year so there are no ProIT races same time as IT Spect.....just a though. :~)
    True, though if we had the same date as last year there would not have been a conflict. That's the problem when a track has many pro dates. We should be locked in for years to come being between the Pro Bikes and ALMS. It also gives the staff at Mid Ohio a breather instead of dealing with three pro event weekends in a row. I think it will be a win-win. Maybe we invite Bob's Pro I.T. circus to Mid Ohio for the I.T. Spec*tacular next year.

What do ya think?

Todd

I say we get the TeamDI Pro-It as a support race to the ALMS race and then we all hang out for the entire week and race in both events! What a great vacation that would be!!!

Stephen

PS: I think the IT spectacular was one of the best events I have entered... I wish I could go but the cost and time to travel from NH is just a bit more than I can justify to the wife, dogs, and house I hope you all have fun! Go NER!!

Quote Originally Posted by TAC View Post
    True, though if we had the same date as last year there would not have been a conflict. That's the problem when a track has many pro dates. We should be locked in for years to come being between the Pro Bikes and ALMS. It also gives the staff at Mid Ohio a breather instead of dealing with three pro event weekends in a row. I think it will be a win-win. Maybe we invite Bob's Pro I.T. circus to Mid Ohio for the I.T. Spec*tacular next year.

What do ya think?

Todd
    What do I think? If you remember right I suggested this awhile ago. I think it's a hell of an idea and Mid Ohio is a 1st rate track for everyone involved.

Quote Originally Posted by StephenB View Post
    I say we get the TeamDI Pro-It as a support race to the ALMS race and then we all hang out for the entire week and race in both events! What a great vacation that would be!!!

Stephen

PS: I think the IT spectacular was one of the best events I have entered... I wish I could go but the cost and time to travel from NH is just a bit more than I can justify to the wife, dogs, and house I hope you all have fun! Go NER!!

Thanks Stephen;

No offense to Crazy Joe but right now we have so many Honda's entered we may have to look for Factory support. Then combine that with the IRL as our open wheel class since Mid Ohio is Honda's home track. We may let the ALMS boys play too.

Todd

What do I think? If you remember right I suggested this awhile ago. I think it's a hell of an idea and Mid Ohio is a 1st rate track for everyone involved.
    True you did. But whether Bob Zecca wants to leave the confines of NEDiv. is another question.

Thanks Stephen;

No offense to Crazy Joe but right now we have so many Honda's entered we may have to look for Factory support.

Todd
    No offense taken Todd. I predict NO Honda's on the podium in ITA this year. I think it will be a couple of Miata's and a Nissan. And that Nissan will not be piloted by Steve Linn. I can't wait till the end of the month 2 premier tracks in 2 weeks WGI/ Mid Ohio.

Let the Shit talkin begin.
    Crazy Joe
    #01 ITA
    Nissan Sentra SE-R
    www.kakashiracing.com
    [email protected]
    www.kesslerengineering.com (Matt's the man)
    First non CRX at IT Fest 2009 2nd place overall
    2008 ITA NARRC & NYSRRC Champion

Quote Originally Posted by dominojd View Post
    No offense taken Todd. I predict NO Honda's on the podium in ITA this year. I think it will be a couple of Miata's and a Nissan. And that Nissan will not be piloted by Steve Linn. I can't wait till the end of the month 2 premier tracks in 2 weeks WGI/ Mid Ohio.

Remind me to drop a dead fish in your trunk before Saturdays race...
    Steve Linn | Fins Up Racing | #6 ITA Sentra SE-R | www.indyscca.org

ok, Fred White's CRX will finish ahead of Joe.......
    1985 CRX Si competed in Solo II: AS, CS, DS, GS
    1986 CRX Si competed in: SCCA Solo II CSP, SCCA ITA, SCCA ITB, NASA H5
    1988 CRX Si competed in ITA & STL

Quote Originally Posted by Racerlinn View Post
    Remind me to drop a dead fish in your trunk before Saturdays race...
    You're doing it wrong!! In the trunk? Do you want him to smell it or the rest of the world?? Strap it in the engine compartment, non exhaust side. And maybe some smaller bait fish, oh, say a herring or three, in the cockpit, under his seat cover.
    Don't you watch Top Gear?
    Jake Gulick

CarriageHouse Motorsports
    for sale: 2003 Audi A4 Quattro, clean, serviced, dark green, auto, sunroof, tan leather with 75K miles.
    IT-7 #57 RX-7 race car
    Porsche 1973 911E street/fun car
    BMW 2003 M3 cab, sun car.
    GMC Sierra Tow Vehicle
    New England Region
    lateapex911(at)gmail(dot)com

True you did. But whether Bob Zecca wants to leave the confines of NEDiv. is another question.
    I got to meet Bob @ Pocono last year and by no means can I say I know him well but, he did strike me as a bussiness man 1st, which means he's open minded, and a racer 2nd, loves the sport and good competition. I certaintly think there could be some good dialog about using the Mid Ohio event as a venue that could be lucrative for all involved. Nothing can not be over come when you have a couple of good people committed to solving a problem.

O.K.

ITS Come on guys we need more than three choices!!!!

1st Matt Miller
    2nd Michael Lattanzio
    3rd Willy Church

ITR

1st Dan Jones ( maybe the third try will be the charm) track record holder in ITR but broke during practice for the I.T.FEST last year. )

2nd Kip Van Steenburg ( smoked the field in ITS last year BUT sold the car to Tim Selby in the paddock. New car may be just as fast)

3rd Chris Bernhardt ( Knows the track like the back of his hand. Stepped up to the challenge with new personal best times each race last year)

ITA

wide open this year! Last years 1st - 3rd CRX train are not registered at this time. We know A.J. is driving in TDI cup. Not sure what's up with the Mosers. Lots of new faces so I'll go with the veterans

1st Joe DiMinno ( First year on the Pro course but very consistent runs the last two years.

2nd Matt Downing ( Matt's Hungry for that first overall title and its home turf)

3rd Kevin Ruck ( Last years ARRC champ is back but hasn't had Big Orange out yet this year. But has been racing in his FP so he does have seat time.)

ITB

No Aaron, Chris or Vaughan at this point

1st Jim Heckman ( The 2002's are monsters on the back straight and will be a force on the pro straight. Get a draft and they'll pull you with them)

2nd Blake Meredith ( The Porsche may be from 1973 but it's fast)

3rd Greg Amy ( 2006 was the dream season for Greg ARRC, NARRC and NYSRRC. 2007 was just as good. Didn't make the Spectacular in '08. Driving a well prepared Conover car this year so he should be a force to deal with.)

ITC

No Shawn or Vesa yet

1st Bill Shearer or Fred White too close to call. Both deserve the overall and really mixed it up with Shawn and Vesa last year.

2nd Who ever doesn't get 1st.

3rd Jim hardesty
    Last edited by TAC; 07-09-2009 at 09:34 PM.

Ahhhh Todd, don't jinx me!! :~)
    Last year was only time I broke and it was a valve spring in Friday's practice. 1st year no ITR cars showed up.

Ahhhh Todd, don't jinx me!! :~)
    Last year was only time I broke and it was a valve spring in Friday's practice. 1st year no ITR cars showed up.
    Fixed it! Don't break this year I want to see you compete. BTW, two more ITR's coming that I know of. Should be registered by the 18th.

75 entries and counting.

I predict NO Honda's on the podium in ITA this year. I think it will be a couple of Miata's and a Nissan.
    Quoted, so I can print out and bring to the track. I think you guys are forgetting that the pro-course will actually benefit the Integra's too. So yeah, Hoppe and I will have something to say about that.

edit - Oh yeah, I stopped being a slacker and finally paid up my entry fee yesterday. So it's official.
    Kevin
    2010 FP Runoffs & Super Sweep Champion
    2010 ITB ARRC Champion
    2008 & 2009 ITA ARRC Champion
    '90 FP Acura Integra RS
    '92 ITA Acura Integra RS
    '92 ITB Honda Civic DX

Fixed it! Don't break this year I want to see you compete. BTW, two more ITR's coming that I know of. Should be registered by the 18th.

75 entries and counting.
    LOL, you and me too.

Todd,

Just an FYI: I am hoping to run the PRO IT at Lime Rock. Even if the Pro IT was at Mid Ohio I wouldn't going... The cost of buying a house and time at work is getting in the way. I only write because I don't want people to think that the PRO-IT is taking entrants away from the IT Spectacular at Mid Ohio, IT IS A GREAT EVENT!!!

Raymond
    RST Performance Racing
    www.rstperformance.com

Quote Originally Posted by RSTPerformance View Post
    Just an FYI: I am hoping to run the PRO IT at Lime Rock. Even if the Pro IT was at Mid Ohio I wouldn't going... The cost of buying a house and time at work is getting in the way. I only write because I don't want people to think that the PRO-IT is taking entrants away from the IT Spectacular at Mid Ohio, IT IS A GREAT EVENT!!!

Raymond
    Raymond,

Thanks for the compliment. I understand completely that this is not an attempt to steal entries. It is unfortunate that the dates overlap and that's because the ALMS/IRL liked the I.T.Fest date enough to take it this year which moved us onto LRP's date. PRO I.T. is just a thought. Maybe something we can do in 2011 as part of the tour to celebrate 25 years of I.T. racing.

Have fun with the house.

Todd

Them is fight'n words. I have been busy running some Touring 1 and 2 arrive and drives this year, but man did everyone forget the Neon has you all beat when it comes to HP? Bring on the pro course!

Chris "The Cat Killer" Childs
    Angry Sheep Motorsports
    810 417 7777
    angrysheepmotorsports.com

IT,SM,SS,Touring, and Super Touring