Thread: Registration is now OPEN

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by TAC View Post
    True, though if we had the same date as last year there would not have been a conflict. That's the problem when a track has many pro dates. We should be locked in for years to come being between the Pro Bikes and ALMS. It also gives the staff at Mid Ohio a breather instead of dealing with three pro event weekends in a row. I think it will be a win-win. Maybe we invite Bob's Pro I.T. circus to Mid Ohio for the I.T. Spec*tacular next year.

What do ya think?

Todd
    What do I think? If you remember right I suggested this awhile ago. I think it's a hell of an idea and Mid Ohio is a 1st rate track for everyone involved.

Quote Originally Posted by dj10 View Post
    What do I think? If you remember right I suggested this awhile ago. I think it's a hell of an idea and Mid Ohio is a 1st rate track for everyone involved.
    True you did. But whether Bob Zecca wants to leave the confines of NEDiv. is another question.

Quote Originally Posted by TAC View Post
    True you did. But whether Bob Zecca wants to leave the confines of NEDiv. is another question.
    I got to meet Bob @ Pocono last year and by no means can I say I know him well but, he did strike me as a bussiness man 1st, which means he's open minded, and a racer 2nd, loves the sport and good competition. I certaintly think there could be some good dialog about using the Mid Ohio event as a venue that could be lucrative for all involved. Nothing can not be over come when you have a couple of good people committed to solving a problem.