Thread: Survey?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I got mine and I am a regional racer.
    In the comments I had stated that the public should be allowed to come to the races after 11:00 am.
    I don't know if it is a CFR thing but they won't anyone that is not an SCCA member in after 11: am ?????
    How is it in the other regions?
    O.B.
    97 Saturn Sc2
    95 Saturn Sc2 being built
    ITA. CFR
    www.saturnorlandonorth.com

Quote Originally Posted by SATURNRACER View Post
    I got mine and I am a regional racer.
    In the comments I had stated that the public should be allowed to come to the races after 11:00 am.
    I don't know if it is a CFR thing but they won't anyone that is not an SCCA member in after 11: am ?????
    How is it in the other regions?
    Same for us up here in Ohio.
    Nelson Ledges Road Course is an exception though, they will let the public in after registration closes. All they have to pay is like $10-15 bucks.
    At Mid-Ohio you have to be listed under someones crew if you want to get in. Not open to public.
    Greg Vandersluis
    #4 1990 Honda Civic Si
    #97 2003 Chevrolet Corvette Z06
    #93 2006 Ford Mustang
    Carbotech/BFGoodrich/Vandersluis Motorsports
    2010 Great Lakes Division ITA Champion
    2012 Great Lakes Division T1 Champion

In the past you had to designate a race as "spectator" and pay a different fee for insurance. That went away this year and every race is spectator. No excuse now for not having a waiver at the gate all day. Only hot passes need to sign in with registration. Just have your crew list at Tech or somewhere common after registration closes for the late arrivals.
    Steve Eckerich
    ITS 18 Speedsource RX7
    ITR RX8 (under construction)

For what its worth, I received the survey and I haven't held an SCCA comp license since 2002. My last license was a National though.

They may have simply sent this to anyone whose held a comp license... or it could have been a random sampling.

For those who didn't receive the survey, have you verified that SCCA has your current e-mail address and that what they have is correct?