Thread: TEAMDI ProIT/Veteran Homestead

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default TEAMDI ProIT/Veteran Homestead

Dear Competitors

This August we will be running at the MoHud National at LRP. This will truly be an incredible event. One of our own Tim Mullen has come up with a great idea and this idea is to support the Veteran Homestead. This is a great organization out of Mass. which caters to the needs of veterans from Iraq and Afghanistan. After I heard Leslie Lightfoot speak at a meeting with Maria from LRP marketing, Tim, Michelle and myself, I was shocked and truly saddened by what I learned that day. Please visit: www.veteranhomestead.org

We as SCCA competitors need to help bring awareness to this organization. Part of what I would like is for everyone to rally and support this cause. Tim is truly incredible and coming up with ideas to promote this event. We will have the scouts, Harley Owners Club and other groups attend as spectators. We will have support by some of the troops, possibly a military band and flyby??? The whole idea is to raise awareness and funds. This past weekend I donated a helmet signed by some of the drivers at LRP and we raised over $500 for the Homestead. We will be donating a helmet for every single event this year at LRP including ALMS, our event, NASCAR and Vintage festival. We will be selling raffle tickets for $1 for a helmet signed by the drivers of that weekend. WE NEED TO RAISE AT LEAST $10k by the end of year. Please help us and support this cause. If it were not for these veterans we would not have the freedoms we so much enjoy living in the best country in the world!

God bless America, our fallen heroes and our vets!

Sincerely,
    Bob Zecca
    www.teamdi.com
    www.proitseries.com
    Last edited by Robert Zecca; 05-27-2009 at 09:52 PM.